slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member

Question about water weight

i know a lot of sups/gear cause water retention, but where does the water go? does it sweel every muscle in the body making it bigger, but puffy looking? or does it all get trapped in the gut? i noticed when i was running test that I could push out my stomache to make it look like i was pregnant, but that could have been all the food i was eating, one more thing, when we lose water weight, do we lose size, say my arms are 10" and i go off my cycle and lose the water, will my arms shrink to 9 3/4" and harden? just curious because i never really guaged the effects that water retention had on me.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    your arms are only 10 inches? and you are doing steroids ? did you measure wrong

lol ahah, hell no man, who the fuk has 10" arms, i was just using that as an example.. this was a general question, not about me specifically

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    oh ok haah i was like jesus christ .......and about where the water goes in think it all depends some people get chubby cheeks, my buddy's arms look like blocks, other buddies get a bloated back i think it has to do with genetics but thats just my thoughts i have no documents stating anything

ok, yah thats makes sense, cuz when i was on my test cycle, my face looked bloated and i think i was just puffy all around, that makes sense tho, like with most things it depends on the person.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    your arms are only 10 inches? and you are doing steroids? did you measure wrong
    ahahaha... 10 inches?! haha. that's awesome. anyway, my friend just got done with his first cycle, & his cheeks were real bloated. the rest of him didn't look like it had too much water in it, but a lotta people said his face looked fat (not to his face, but to me)

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    10 inches!!!!, My @#$% is bigger than that, okay maybe not but close

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Where & how much water retention is individual. Generally, water goes to ones extremities like hands, feet face. Many times we do not notice how much we are actually retaining . Taking a picture while on is the best way noticing your face. Also if you have a wedding ring or any ring it should be very tight showing extra water. And yes when you loose the extra water you will feel flat and smaller but hopefully more defined.

nwp
    nwp is offline Junior Member
    I hold a ton of water in my lower back. My face and gut holds quite a bit also.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Like MMA said..the water retention generated by some substances are more noticeable in different areas...

Using a substance like creatine...for example..generally...creatine draws water into the muscle cell..creating a state of hyperhydrosis...Creatine can also draw water subcutaneously (below the skin)..creating that puffy look (via a film of water directly above the muscle but below the skin)

That example being given..when one 'loses the water' it is expected that some 'size' will be lost.Depending on the location and the 'type' of water retention, that can result in the muscles either looking harder..OR less full

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    when im on test e or cyp my face gets really bloated, just get soome femara and it'll take the water away.

Thread Information