newbrew is offline Senior Member

30/mg dbol ED - split into 3 doses?

Starting Dbol ED. My doses are 10mg tabs. To make it easy, should I just take 1 10mg 3 times day? Say morning, afternoon, night?

I think most people say they havent noticed a difference, but some suggest that taking it in split up doses helps even out the concentration in the blood. Quoted from the steroid review on this site:

"Since Dianabol 's half-life time is only 3.2 - 4.5 hours (1) application at least twice a day is necessary to achieve a somewhat even concen-tration of the substance in the blood. It is recommended that the tablets be taken during meals so that pos-sible gastrointestinal pains can be avoided. Dianabol reaches the blood after 1-3 hours. A simple application of only 10 mg results in a 5-fold increase in the average testosterone concentration in the male"

What do you think?

seanw is offline Banned
    Yep thats what I will do. Split it up

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i take dbol or any other oral for that matter in 1 dose in the AM.you get the highest blood concentration levels this way and even though the 1/2 life is short it will still be in your blood for 24hrs.it deminishes by nite time when you go to sleep where you have your highest natty test levels,,if you split up 30mg into 3 doses you will only have about 12mg at the highest level at one time.but if you take it in one dose you start at 30mg and 6 hrs later your at 15(still higher then splitting it) and 6hrs later 7.5 mg and so on.
    goodluck

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    half life period of d-bol is only 4 hours, so yes, of course, split it up.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    split it up bro.. i tired to take a dose about 30-40 min workout.. i noticed a different in intensity.

Same results, either way.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Same results, either way.
    personally i get better results with the one dose,im not sayiing it is right but i have done it alot of different ways and 50-70mgs all in one shot has proven to work best for me if taken all at once.everyone needs to exsperiment themselves to see what works best for them.as with everything else we all react differently.

I take one dose, for convenience...but I wouldn't argue that it's better for any other reason.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    I am interested to know if the water retention is reduced with only taking one dose early in the a.m.?? anyone have any experience??

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i am taking one high dose of liquid dbol in am and within a week i was up 11 pounds and i am not holding massive amounts of water. i can usually notice my body holding too much water when my face starts to blow up but as of right now nothing.

Thread Information