Thread: testocyp (pak)

crazywesc is offline Junior Member

testocyp (pak)

Hi everyone im new to using steroids and have a question. I just got some Testocyp Pak (testosterone cypionate ), its in a 2ml amp, 200 mg. made by Zafa pharmaceutical. I need to know if this is 200mg./ml. or 200mg. in the whole amp (2ml.). Has anybody tried this test. before?

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    200 in the whole amp. if not it would say 200mg per ml. most amps just have the mg for the whole amp printed on the amp. I did not like it, but i just do not do well on any cyp.

crazywesc is offline Junior Member
    Well I only bought enough tes to go 400mg. a week for eight weeks thinking it was 200mg/ml.(oops). I guess i will be buying more. Does anybody think I should get a different test with a higher mg. or should i just inject twice a week with 2ml. per shot?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Yup. 200mg/2ml or 100mg/ml

inovator is offline New Member

Question to this post.

I am about to start my second cycle. So I’m still some what of a newb. My first cycle was a Sust stacked with Deca . I was planning on going with legal supplements. I was purchases 1-AD and Androstol 300 (Ego farm Products). I was going to bulk with that and then cut up. But I'm in college so I purchases 300 5mg winni Tabs because pills are easier to conceal. I then decided to **** it and go all out. I just purchased 5800mg of cypionate off a friend who is an amateur body builder. It is 2 full 20mg/ml vile and 1 that I gave him a shot out of. I was just wondering:

A: If I were do go on the recommended 600m a week for 9 weeks. Do you guys recommend my taking an anti Estrogen. (HCG )? Or is it not necessary.
    B: How would you guys recommend I take it with the Winni? I know I need to take 10tabs a day with the wini because the pills 5mg.
    C: Would you guys recommend me through in the 1-Ad and Adrostol 300 I have spoke to a few who have taken it when coming off because it’s a pro- Hormone No Flaming guys. Everyone starts off somewhere. I've been natural for years and I'm just starting out with this stuff. Thanks for the help.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by inovator
    I am about to start my second cycle. So I’m still some what of a newb. My first cycle was a Sust stacked with Deca . I was planning on going with legal supplements. I was purchases 1-AD and Androstol 300 (Ego farm Products). I was going to bulk with that and then cut up. But I'm in college so I purchases 300 5mg winni Tabs because pills are easier to conceal. I then decided to **** it and go all out. I just purchased 5800mg of cypionate off a friend who is an amateur body builder. It is 2 full 20mg/ml vile and 1 that I gave him a shot out of. I was just wondering:

A: If I were do go on the recommended 600m a week for 9 weeks. Do you guys recommend my taking an anti Estrogen. (HCG )? Or is it not necessary.
    B: How would you guys recommend I take it with the Winni? I know I need to take 10tabs a day with the wini because the pills 5mg.
    C: Would you guys recommend me through in the 1-Ad and Adrostol 300 I have spoke to a few who have taken it when coming off because it’s a pro- Hormone No Flaming guys. Everyone starts off somewhere. I've been natural for years and I'm just starting out with this stuff. Thanks for the help.
    Start your own thread about this topic inovator since this is someone elses thread

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by crazywesc
    Well I only bought enough tes to go 400mg. a week for eight weeks thinking it was 200mg/ml.(oops). I guess i will be buying more. Does anybody think I should get a different test with a higher mg. or should i just inject twice a week with 2ml. per shot?
    You got your hands on some excellent human grade pakistani test! 400mg/week for a first timer is a good enough dosage especially since you have human grade gear but you may want to run that cycle at least 12 weeks to get maximum benefits from it.

Thread Information