crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Recommendations please!

Ok, since I didnt get the feed back I had hoped on the last post http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=140211 , lets try to word it different.
    25 years old
    5'7, 170lbs, have a good 10lbs fat.
    Use TESTIM once a day( bad pituitary glands)My Test # 750.
    Work out 5 days a week, HARD, been working out for 6yrs
    Eat right, fish, chicken, lean beef, brown rice, green veggies, etc..
    Have tried cyp and deca in the past got no results due to severe lack of my own test. I have been off for 8-9 months, and want to get back in the game, now that I am prepared!
    What should I take? cyp and deca? Equipoise ? Nothing that will give me this deca dick thing I have been reading about...Please recommend a good cycle, 10 or 16 week, and what about POST? HCG ? Noveldex? How much and how long? Do I pyramid the cycle? Any help please!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    YOu say your last cycle produced no results b/c of low natural test. But what were the doses of cyp and deca you were taking?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    Ok, since I didnt get the feed back I had hoped on the last post http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=140211 , lets try to word it different.
    25 years old
    5'7, 170lbs, have a good 10lbs fat.
    Use TESTIM once a day( bad pituitary glands)My Test # 750.
    Work out 5 days a week, HARD, been working out for 6yrs
    Eat right, fish, chicken, lean beef, brown rice, green veggies, etc..
    Have tried cyp and deca in the past got no results due to severe lack of my own test. I have been off for 8-9 months, and want to get back in the game, now that I am prepared!
    What should I take? cyp and deca? Equipoise? Nothing that will give me this deca dick thing I have been reading about...Please recommend a good cycle, 10 or 16 week, and what about POST? HCG? Noveldex? How much and how long? Do I pyramid the cycle? Any help please!
    What exactly does this mean ? And what doses were you taking

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    What should I take? cyp and deca? Equipoise? Nothing that will give me this deca dick thing I have been reading about...Please recommend a good cycle, 10 or 16 week, and what about POST? HCG? Noveldex? How much and how long? Do I pyramid the cycle? Any help please!
    Dude, you want someone to do ALL the work for you? YOU need to research this **** so you know what the **** you are doing to your body. And how to react to someting and have everything planned out. You say you ran a cycle before, you probably ****ed it up, b/c you still dont know what you are doing. You come here and just want someone to write you up a cycle. Dont you think you should know what you are putting into your body and WHY.

If you have read around at all you will see some of the threads were people have ****ed them selves up from not cycling correctly. I suggest you spend a GOOD AMOUNT of time reading up on **** before you ever think about stickin a needle in your ass again.

You need to come here with a PLANNED CYCLE and then we can critique it. We are not here for your beckoning call. How do you think most of us know what we know???

ITS CALLED RESEARCH.

DO a little and you might find some answers to your questions and you might find out why you didnt grow last time.

Anyone that plans a cycle out for you needs a swift kick in their ass.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    BTW: Dont pyramid. The only time you MIGHT need to pyramid a cycle is when you are experienced and are running some long ass cycles. You would then pyramid up to get up to say 1.5grams a week of test and then stay there. You dont necessairly want to jump into 1.5 grams a week right off the bat. But you arent goin to be goin that high so stop pyramiding.

TheBrent is offline Associate Member

RESEARCH- enough said

harsh...lol. good points bro, people need to do some research and plan a cycle themselves after extensive RESEARCH then come and ask for some help with it, get pointers and a critiqueing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    Dude, you want someone to do ALL the work for you? YOU need to research this **** so you know what the **** you are doing to your body. And how to react to someting and have everything planned out. You say you ran a cycle before, you probably ****ed it up, b/c you still dont know what you are doing. You come here and just want someone to write you up a cycle. Dont you think you should know what you are putting into your body and WHY.

If you have read around at all you will see some of the threads were people have ****ed them selves up from not cycling correctly. I suggest you spend a GOOD AMOUNT of time reading up on **** before you ever think about stickin a needle in your ass again.

You need to come here with a PLANNED CYCLE and then we can critique it. We are not here for your beckoning call. How do you think most of us know what we know???

ITS CALLED RESEARCH.

DO a little and you might find some answers to your questions and you might find out why you didnt grow last time.

Anyone that plans a cycle out for you needs a swift kick in their ass.

Wow! I just asked for advice.. I havent done my research? Sorry you feel that way. I am no retard when it comes to juice. No need to be rude!
    My original cycle was
    cyp 100, deca 200, prescription.
    10 weeks, 1st week, 1cc of cyp and 1 cc of deca.
    from the 2nd week to the 10th was 2 cc's of each.
    That was 1st cycle, off 6 months same thing plus equipoise for the 2nd, I got REAL strong but need more size!
    Post was HCG
    Worked out hard 5days a week, sometimes 6. Did cardio.
    The only reason I am asking is for 6 years I worked out and went from a 132lb twig to 170lb that has hit a wall for a long time. And want 10-15 pounds more.
    So I dont know if there is any new stuff, or should I do the same thing as before? Cyp, and deca? Same amounts? Or throw in someting additional?
    Please any replies can be curtious, all you have to do is ask, and I will answer!
    ADAM

Anything will be greatly appreciated!

Try 500mgs of test per week, for 12 weeks.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Check the Educational Threads...there are a **** load of beginner cycles there to choose from...based on what you have supplied, I would personnaly say it was not enough Test. That said, check the educational threads bro...I got my cycle right off the list and it is good to go. Choose one and post it if you want...I bet you will see that most will agree it is good to go. Check the link below for cycles for the newbie by themudman...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ight=themudman

Thanks guys! I will read up!

Thread Information