-nissen- is offline New Member

Doubt about "gyno", is it?

Hi all!

I've had doubt for a long time whether i got the gyno, or it's just water and fat deposits. The more i'm bulking, they have a small tendency of growing. Never used any AAS, and they are not hurting or itching. Though i can't fell lumps or so, they feel soft with a kind of soft strings inside. Anyway, i never wear a white shirt or so, looks very stupid.

Am i being paranoid or is it the G...?

Greetings from Denmark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Doubt about "gyno", is it?-billede-141-.jpg   Doubt about "gyno", is it?-billede-130-.jpg   Doubt about "gyno", is it?-billede-139-.jpg  

ace ventura is offline Member
    I don't think you would ever get gyno without feeling any pain. So I'd say don't worry. It's probably just fat deposits, don't you think?

It could be "estrogenic fat depositist" though. I don't know too much about it but I think increased level of estrogen can make you store more fat in the "female" area. In that case it would probably increase with your body fat. Well, don't take my word for it, wait to hear what someone more experienced have to say. After all, maybe it's just normal when body fat increases (depending on genes?). I am more like an ectomorf myself and have never had any body fat. Now I have gained both muscles and fat, and I recognise your problem a little bit. It's defenitely not gyno.
    Last edited by ace ventura; 12-27-2004 at 08:43 AM.

Starwin is offline Associate Member
    if you got gyno will you defenitely feel pain?

MER
    MER is offline Member
    It is prolly just fat deposits, when I bulk I get a little bit of fat in my chest but goes away as soon as I lower bf.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I have gyno, and my friend you don't even come close IMO
    good luck, wait until you start to lower you BF.
    get a side view and check em out.

Thanks for reading the thread guys.

Heres a pic from a side view.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Doubt about "gyno", is it?-billede-128-.jpg  

Come on guys, there must be more opinions outhere...

crane is offline Associate Member
    you might be able to tell if your nipples weren't so hard.
    don't look like gyno to me i won't worry about it.
    if you are not on any aas what are you worried about?

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    i've always had "big nips" worse than yours, no pain just puffy nips, always had them, you def dont have gyno. doc told me it was extra breast tissue, wheni get the money i'll get the extra tissue taken out. i just try and stay away from the tight tight shirts, buy the t-shirts that are thicker material that won't press gainst em.

Yeah, 'im thinking about having it removed to. But considering that i cannot workout for some time and that some operations doesn't come out quite succesfully i'm not sure if i wan't to.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    what are you getting an operation on

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Estrogen is stored in fat. Estrogen encourages accumulation of fat, particularly in female pattern bodyfat distribution. It is a self-feeding thing, a vicious cycle. You don't have gyno, but you could do with a good cutting cycle, maybe get down to a nice lean 12% or even 10% (you will see some veins making "feelable" ridges in the skin and you will lose all belt overhang and love handles at that BF %age) before thinking about bulking again.

Unfortunately some folks say "bulking" but in practice they mean "getting big and fat". You have identified a weakness that becomes very noticeable at high BF and so when you bulk, you should probably stop at around 14%. At 14% there should still be some definition and no love handles but no vein ridges in the skin. At 16% you should be seeing the beginnings of love handles and abs should only barely be visible when flexed hard. That's what I go by, anyway. Anyhow, there probably isn't much you can do about your problem(s) except to keep the BF down.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Males have breast tissue just like Females...and just like females the male tissue can grow when added fat accumulates and shrink when dieting....so dont sweat it, you dont have gyno unless you can feel the lump underneith your nips. I had gyno..and surgery. Not fun but not the end of the world.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    It looks like fat bro.. Not gyno.. Just keep checking your nips and if they get sore to the touch or you get a lump under your nip its gyno..

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Just like baron said your just holding fat bro

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    You might need one after another half dozen cycles but you don't need it now.

Thanks for all the answers guys. Trying to keep the BF down then, i'm not sure what is at the moment. will get it measured, any guesses?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Imo about 14%

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    it looks like your about 16% bf, and this is only an accumulation of fat. I know I am still dieting and doing cardio. Will either hit some dnp or actually do a cut cycle once in my life.

Thread Information