tony_1985 is offline New Member

progesterone 2 hy!

I've been off gear for well over a year now and have not gotten my sex drive or dick back together just yet.

As previously posted I stated my concerns. I have used winny but forgot to mention that I had also put in deca in there as well...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=138836

Well, I gotten some new blood work done. What is interesting is my progesterone levels were quite high and out of range.

Does this cause impotence? I heard progesterone is responsible for "deca dick."

I'm looking for something that lowers my progesterone, can any of you experts recommend me a good supp. for this purpose?

estrogen is good besides progesterone.

ace ventura is offline Member
    I'm just wondering how much Deca you did take, the doses and for how long? What was your PCT? Was the testosterone level ok (read from the blood work)?

Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    I'm just wondering how much Deca you did take, the doses and for how long? What was your PCT? Was the testosterone level ok (read from the blood work)?

I think it was 300mg of deca per week. I just did a short cycle as it was my first, it was 4 weeks with winny. Shiaks, I never knew about pct back then.

Yeah, my testosterone is absolutely fine now. I have it checked it 2 times this year. Once in mid-july and the other in september of this year.

My testosterone was low in the summer time, just made it barely into the normal range. So yeah, I was shutdown.

Got it tested again this fall and it came back in the good-normal range.

So, even though the hpta is working again- does it take some time for the dick to work again? it is alot better than a few months back. atleast 15% of the time I have a morning boner now compared to none months back.

I hear "deca dick" is from progestinic activity and my tests did reaveal it to be higher than normal recently. Is it important to note this at all

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    start taking 200-300mgs of vitamin b6 each day for 1-2 months and you will lower your progesterone levels somewhat.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    also grab some trib run it at 4g's a day and purchase some tongkat ali that should give you a hard on again

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    start taking 200-300mgs of vitamin b6 each day for 1-2 months and you will lower your progesterone levels somewhat.

cool, thanx bro. I have an issue of MD magazine here and it states formestane lowers progesterone quite well 2. I'll get my hands on some b6 and formestane.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Grab some of this for the mean time...

http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...products_id=46

I think Bromo... do a search will help you for that as well but don't quote me on that...

Thread Information