GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?

Using amps as apposed to vials.

Hi bro I just a few quick questions on this subject. My bro is ready to go the dark side and I've agreed to administer his juice to him till he is confortable doing it himself. I would appreciate if some one would clear them up for us .

First of all we have read up the injection info on the opening page of www.steroid.com. We have read up info on how to open amps without breaking them etc.

Here are our questions
    Assuming he wants to use Test ent 1cc 250mg + Deca 1cc 200mg in one shot.

1. What size pin should he use for drawing.

2. Odviously amps have no rubber stop do I still need to change pin b4 injecting. I'm worried the bottom of amp might dull needle a little.

3. Should I draw some air into the syringe b4 drawing in the liquid.

4. My bro wants to limit his injections to I shot 2x p/w. But he want to take his b6. How does b6 in tablet form compare to injectable bearing in mind that he wants to limit his shots to 1 shot 2x p/w.

My bro and I would greatly appreciate your help on these issues.
    Thank you in advance.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Hi bro I just a few quick questions on this subject. My bro is ready to go the dark side and I've agreed to administer his juice to him till he is confortable doing it himself. I would appreciate if some one would clear them up for us .

First of all we have read up the injection info on the opening page of www.steroid.com. We have read up info on how to open amps without breaking them etc.

Here are our questions
    Assuming he wants to use Test ent 1cc 250mg + Deca 1cc 200mg in one shot.

1. What size pin should he use for drawing.

2. Odviously amps have no rubber stop do I still need to change pin b4 injecting. I'm worried the bottom of amp might dull needle a little.

3. Should I draw some air into the syringe b4 drawing in the liquid.

4. My bro wants to limit his injections to I shot 2x p/w. But he want to take his b6. How does b6 in tablet form compare to injectable bearing in mind that he wants to limit his shots to 1 shot 2x p/w.

My bro and I would greatly appreciate your help on these issues.
    Thank you in advance.
    1. 18 or 19 guage is the easiest to draw it up with.

2. If you draw it up with 18 or 19 you will need to change the pin. I use 23 guage 1.5" but I only shoot in the glutes. If you do delts or quads you will need 1". You can draw it up with 23g but it takes ages. Just dont touch the bottom of the amp if you are worried about dulling it but that is unlikely to happen.

3. If you draw it out of an amp you dont need any air.

4. B6 in tablet form is fine.

Thanks bro. I'm guessing after drawing the liquid there will be maybe 1/4cc of juice still in the drawing syringe. Would that be right. If so I'm guessing I want to draw this in, swap pins push down on plunger to clear most o the air from the new pin b4 injecting.

seanw is offline Banned
    Thanks bro. I'm guessing after drawing the liquid there will be maybe 1/4cc of juice still in the drawing syringe. Would that be right. If so I'm guessing I want to draw this in, swap pins push down on plunger to clear most o the air from the new pin b4 injecting.
    Bro you use the same syringe to draw and inject, just change the pin then clear the bubbles and shoot, or have I misunderstood what you are saying ?

I was just saying the juice has to go throught the pin to get to the syringe I want to make sure I get it all in the syringe. I don't want to lose any when I swap pinz. Plus I don't want to inject too much air either.

Anyone else I dont want to injure my bro.

I hate self bumping but I still need answers.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    any way you look at it amps=pain in the ass.....even zambons

seanw is offline Banned
    I was just saying the juice has to go throught the pin to get to the syringe I want to make sure I get it all in the syringe. I don't want to lose any when I swap pinz. Plus I don't want to inject too much air either.
    Bro you would need to shoot about 10cc of air to kill him so dont worry about that. The amount left in the pin is minute so dont worry about loss either. Before you shoot flick the syringe and make sure all the air is at the top nearest the pin then push the plunger until a tiny amount of gear comes out of the pin. It will run down the pin, that is good as it will help lubricate it, Then stick it in and squeel like a pig !!!

Have a look at this http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=21360 and this http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm and this http://www.nursing-standard.co.uk/ar...18n25p3942.pdf
    Last edited by seanw; 12-27-2004 at 04:47 PM.

Thats what I thought thanks bro.

I read that first link right b4 I started this thread, beleive it or not.

Thread Information