Thread: Question

JuiceHead02 is offline New Member

Question Question

I have recently joined the gym about 2 months ago and been training hard since.....I'm trying to lose my gut and my body fat and get cut....after I see the results I'm looking for, I wanna start cycling...I want to stack on like 10 pounds of muscle...I've done D-bol before, and I like the results I saw....what else can I do...any more information would help me out alot

Methuselah is offline Member
    Do some research on Test Enan, Deca , and Clomid. You're 22 yrs. old?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You'be been training hard for 2 months only....or for two months at that particular location? This is an important question because if you've only been training hard for 2 months...don't even THINK about AAS yet. You should have at least a full year (preferably 2) under your belt before picking up a needle. BTW.... a dbol only cycle is NOT a good choice.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Give us a little more info! How old are you, what do you weigh? How much B/F, how long you been working out( and if it's only 2 months, don't even think about AS). Give us something to work with!!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    You need to train alot longer than that before you do a cycle...(FOUNDATION...FOUNDATION)

Core is offline Junior Member
    2 months, hell I've been training hard for 12 years and I just started my first cycle. Better put a lot more time in and start thinking of a good diet before jumping into the juice.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    hey bro,

These guys just don't want you to hurt yourself or waste your money. There are many otc supplements along with a good diet and workout routines that have been talked about on this board. Use the search button and if you still have questions you are at the right place to get your answers.

Welcome to the board!!!

peace,

ttgb

JuiceHead02 is offline New Member
    Well I've been working out longer then 2 months more like 4 to 5 years...I'm going to be 22 and I did weight about 198lbs...now I'm down to 185lbs...I really don't know what my B/F%.......I did the D-bols last year, but then got hurt in a car accident and stop for awhile....i'm 100% recovered and I'm hitting it hard again...I wanted to know what kind of cycle i can do with the d-bol??

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    You can gain 10 lbs naturally with creatine, protein, and about 3200 calories/day. Hold off on your cycle for another year or so.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    HIT THE BRAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are going way to fast bro......ease up on the excelerator...stick around and do some research..you have a lot to learn

Thread Information