inovator is offline New Member

Need help on a cypionate/Wini Cycle

I am about to start my second cycle. So I’m still some what of a newb. My first cycle was a Sust stacked with Deca . I was planning on going with legal supplements. I was purchases 1-AD and Androstol 300 (Ego farm Products). I was going to bulk with that and then cut up. But I'm in college so I purchases 300 5mg winni Tabs because pills are easier to conceal. I then decided to **** it and go all out. I just purchased 5800mg of cypionate off a friend who is an amateur body builder. It is 2 full 20mg/ml vile and 1 that I gave him a shot out of. I was just wondering:

A: If I were do go on the recommended 600m a week for 9 weeks. Do you guys recommend my taking an anti Estrogen. (HCG )? Or is it not necessary.
    B: How would you guys recommend I take it with the Winni? I know I need to take 10tabs a day with the wini because the pills 5mg.
    C: Would you guys recommend me through in the 1-Ad and Adrostol 300 I have spoke to a few who have taken it when coming off because it’s a pro- Hormone No Flaming guys. Everyone starts off somewhere. I've been natural for years and I'm just starting out with this stuff. Thanks for the help.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    A. i would run test e or cyp at 500-600mg.week for 10-12 weeks, and yes get some nolva to run 10mg/thruout and some clomid along with nolva for pct. no need for hcg IMO on this cycle.

B. split up the dosages thruout the day so u take 50mg/ed run it for 8 weeks or so.

C. i personally wouldnt even both.

A. Agree with Tycin.
    B. Whatever's convenient.
    C. If you feel the need.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    A. i would run test e or cyp at 500-600mg.week for 10-12 weeks, and yes get some nolva to run 10mg/thruout and some clomid along with nolva for pct. no need for hcg IMO on this cycle.

B. split up the dosages thruout the day so u take 50mg/ed run it for 8 weeks or so.

C. i personally wouldnt even both.
    what he ^ said. couldnt have said it better.

Should I take the cyp for 10-12 weeks then two weeks later take the wini for 8 weeks? or do them both at the same time? I was thinking different times. Also I got milk thissel to stack with the winni to hopfully help out the liver damage from the orals. No the vote would be on no. 1-Ad and Adrostol 300 then huh lol. Let me know. Thanks

Should I take the cyp for 10-12 weeks then two weeks later take the wini for 8 weeks? or do them both at the same time? I was thinking different times. Also I got milk thissel to stack with the winni to hopfully help out the liver damage from the orals. No the vote would be on no. 1-Ad and Adrostol 300 then huh lol. Let me know. Thanks

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inovator
    run them at the same time bro start the winny at like week 4 into ur cycle and run it til a day b4 u start pct which should b 18 days after last test cyp injection.
    thats wut i would do.

Thread Information