nessia360 is offline New Member

Wink I'm a VIRGIN!!!!

I'm 23 5'1" 108pds I'm suppose to go on anavar and primo shots next month I just wanted to know if this is the best choice for me. I've never taken anything. I want more definition and I want to look harder. More toned!!! I also have a kid so my abs aren't in the best of shape, i needs some tips!!!! wink-wink

AG5678 is offline Member
    would you rather have size or would you rather just be cut? If i were you i would try to get some size

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    108 pds and using steroids ? Even if youre a female that still isnt that good...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You don't need steriods . Diet and cardio and weights 3 days a week to tone up.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    108 pds and using steroids? Even if youre a female that still isnt that good...
    lol yea but remember hes only 5'1

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    lol yea but remember hes only 5'1
    I think its a lady (the part about the kid gave it away)

Peace
    Alex

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    I think its a lady (the part about the kid gave it away)
    i agree, i hope its a lady

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Nm makes sense it would be a woman w/ the kid part

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What is "supposed" to go on var/primo shots??

I don't believe you are ready for this advanced level protocol at all.

Sounds to me like a solid workout/diet/cardio would get you where you wish to be.

~SC~

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    What she meant by virgin is she has never done any steroids . I would say stop your drinking as you stated in your profile you enjoy "clubbing"...(I am assumming). Why would you take two steroids for the 1st time?? There is no easy way out, no magic pill to turn your body around to perfect. Only hard work will. Take advice already given. Good luck and for future post in the female section as maybe some experienced women can help you.

**** i was gonna say, 108lbs and a dude!! where are ya from, etheopia?

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    virgin? kid?

SpeedDemon is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What is "supposed" to go on var/primo shots??

I don't believe you are ready for this advanced level protocol at all.

Sounds to me like a solid workout/diet/cardio would get you where you wish to be.

~SC~
    Holly ****, are those biceps real?

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    NESSIA READ THIS

If you have kids then I would definitly stay away.

You should try to reach your natural peak potential before even thinking about doing steroids . From what you said about your abs not being in the best shape really shows you are not ready.

You are only 23, so you might have more kids later on I am assuming, I am no doctor but when it comes to that issue I would NEVER come near the stuff.

I am also 23, and I am thinking about doing AS too but I have not made my decision.
    I have been on this forum day and night since my finals were over and from what I have learned, STEROIDS ARE NO JOKE!!! I suggest you do a lot more research before you decide. There is a lot to know and as much as I have been reading, I feel like I have barely scratched the surface. So read up do searches (top of screen) and ask more questions, this site is great and the peeps are cool...do yourself a favor and at least wait on the Anavar and Primo.

Always remember that your health is the most important thing in your life, without it nothing else matters. If you dont have your health you can never enjoy anything, not your family, not money, friends, nothing. I know, I have been there done that and it SUCKS!!!

PEACE!!!

agreed, listen to the man. enough said here.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by nessia360
    I'm 23 5'1" 108pds I'm suppose to go on anavar and primo shots next month I just wanted to know if this is the best choice for me. I've never taken anything. I want more definition and I want to look harder. More toned!!! I also have a kid so my abs aren't in the best of shape, i needs some tips!!!! wink-wink
    You need to get your training, diet, and recovery time in order, first. If you can't achieve a "toned" (I hate that word, BTW) look without drugs, then you will not be able to achieve much with them, either. How many calories are you getting every day, how many grams of protein, carbs, fats? What does your current training program look like? How much sleep (not rest, actual sleep) do you get every night?

Gear is best used to exceed your natural abilities or your natural potential physique, not as a shortcut to gains that you can make naturally.

Try following the program in "Body for Life" or a similar book for a year or two and see what happens. Lift and eat like a man. Don't even look at those cute little pink plastic "smart-belles". Forget about jazzercise or water aerobics or pilates or yoga or any of that trendy girly stuff where everyone is more involved with their lycra wardrobe than in maximally stressing a muscle with an optimum range of reps and sets and recovery. If you want a hard body, you need hard training and hard nutrition and hard recovery.

That said, primo and anavar are probably a good stack for a woman who doesn't want heavy virilization, as long as the doses are reasonable. But get your act together FIRST before going crazy on the pharmaceuticals.

nessia360 is offline New Member
    Hey....I'm on a competition diet as well as weight training 4-5 x's a week so I's not that I want to take the easy way out. I'm already cut up some from the past 3 years training so I'm not a total amature. ANY TIPS!!!!?????????

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Post a pic so we can get a good look at ya, for advice of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Post a pic so we can get a good look at ya, for advice of course.
    Perv.

arsenegger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nessia360
    Hey....I'm on a competition diet as well as weight training 4-5 x's a week so I's not that I want to take the easy way out. I'm already cut up some from the past 3 years training so I'm not a total amature. ANY TIPS!!!!?????????
    Let me, the newbie, give you some advice.
    Stick to 1 steroid for a first time (if you're sure you want to do it). And use Primobolan , as it's health hazards are mainly restricted to the prostate...and I assume you don't have one of those.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenegger
    Let me, the newbie, give you some advice.
    Stick to 1 steroid for a first time (if you're sure you want to do it). And use Primobolan , as it's health hazards are mainly restricted to the prostate...and I assume you don't have one of those.
    Wrong, MBaraso and SC gave her the best advice.. don't encourage her to do something that isn't to her benefit...

arsenegger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Wrong, MBaraso and SC gave her the best advice.. don't encourage her to do something that isn't to her benefit...
    Didn't mean it as such. Just considering the possibility she's already made up her mind, or possibly won't listen to the other (good) advice.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    yea but she asked for the best choice for her, she came here looking for some tips, she got the ones that were realistic, no need to stare her in a wrong direction.

Thread Information