Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    list from an "aggressive" HRT clinic. all come with a legal scrip from a US doctor
    LOL! Hey MMA I recognized that list! Have you used them?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Carnivore is a wonderful program made possible by the Patriot Act. I've read alot about its capabilites and it's certainly something to be worried about.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Carnivore is a wonderful program made possible by the Patriot Act. I've read alot about its capabilites and it's certainly something to be worried about.

i have a firewall....lol

Here's a link to info on Carnivore.

http://www.epic.org/privacy/carnivore/
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Great...

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    All of the labs on those "Whats your Favorite UG Lab" threads....are the next to go.

Couture, MGL, etc...are just too open to be safe.
    I feel no pity for those labs. I dont want them to get busted thats for sure. But you know were you can find these guys. Its their own fault if they got busted. If they would do things differently they might not have so much heat on them. But they will let any Joe, Dick, Larry order from them no questions asked.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    international is looking safer than domestic now. or an international with a "rapid response" domestic remailer.

i'm considering spending the money and just going legal, getting legal scrips for everything. there are some pretty amazing clinics out there.
    What is the difference between a int'l domestic remailer and a domestic UG lab that you order from???

There is none. So dont fall for that.

I still think Intl is more risky than domestic. Even with all this heat goin on.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    true..........but you are assuming this is a simple thing they are doing busting these guys. I guarantee it is much more sophisticated than any of us know about.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    i don't know much about how the business works, but that was satch's opinion. he stated that if all the "business" is done with an overseas, and the remailer ran a tight ship with no records, just in and out, that was the safest way to do it. no customs worries, no records/rats to be seized domestic.

of course, this doesn't work if your remailer is a full blown independent businessman.
    Ok, I thought you read the same thing I did. The reason he said that was to make his business more popular. There is NO difference between a domestic remailer and a domestic UG lab. That is shipment wise.

Actually, Satch is bad for business cuz he open posts and has **** banners on web sites promoting his business.

So you tell me whose worse to deal with.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Exactly what I was thinking....

Maybe their customers should be more careful and not mention them openly on a million different threads.

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Exactly what I was thinking....
    But I was also thinking that open source boards need to go....

Trust me I know how you feel and yes I agree with that too...
    I was just waiting for you to reply with that... I knew it was
    coming soon after my post...

But I was also thinking that open source boards need to go....

Actually...on another board, I started an "Open-Source Dead-Pool"...this is where people can wager on which open source board they think will be busted or have to give up their "Classifieds" next....

Guess which board made everyone's list?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Outlaw? I WIN!!!!!!

It's in the preferred section of BB4L...sorry...

But Outlaw may not be allowed...I have to get a ruling on that one...but it didn't make my top 3 list, so...no...thats not it...

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    How much information is actually backed up? Everyone is aware that AOL backs up everything including instant messages, as those have been subpeonaed in court before. I'm wondering WHY they do this? I'd be in favor of using a service that would advertise that nothing was backed up, just everything done in real time, and after that it's erased and theres no trace of anything. There is no law stating that ISPs, internet message boards, or instant messaging services HAVE to back up the information. However, that would eliminate the benefit of a message board, since all of the stored information is beneficial to everyone..... Hooker, what exactly are the "Classifieds"

Yeah it's not a smart way to run a board, but then in some countries
    anabolics are legal unlike here in the states, so I guess the same rule
    doesn't apply everywhere, but I'm sure I could guess your top 3 or get
    close to it...

Actually...on another board, I started an "Open-Source Dead-Pool"...this is where people can wager on which open source board they think will be busted or have to give up their "Classifieds" next....

Guess which board made everyone's list?

blown is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    univex is a member on this site, send them a pm and see if they respond.
    If they're not reponding to email I doubt they will answer PMs. PMs are not secure.

gymvet is offline New Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    FIRST A FRIEND WENT DOWN, THEN IT WAS ZENCALL, NOW UNIVEX, I ONLY HAVE ONE SOURCE LEFT (THATS CHEAP PRICED) I WISH THESE PEOPLE WERE A LITTLE MORE CAREFUL NOT TO GET BUSTED OR HAVE HEAT ON THEM AND CLOSE UP SHOP I HATE PAYING GYM PRICES
    HEY BRO ... ZENCALL HASN'T GONE DOWN !!
    Last edited by gymvet; 12-30-2004 at 09:38 PM.

new_to_this is offline New Member
    I just bought this from my buddy today is it legit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails One Ug Lab After Another-picture-005.jpg   One Ug Lab After Another-picture-006.jpg   One Ug Lab After Another-picture-007.jpg  

chris2wire is offline Member
    thank god

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information