Thread: nolvadex

flex321 is offline Member

nolvadex

hey fellas,
    I already have gyno but not badly. IMO my nipples seem to sag but maybe its just me., but I do have the hard lumps under them. Ive past the stages of sore itchy nipples now there puffy. This was from a long time ago and I was wondering if I should attempt to take some nolvadex now to try and reduce some of this? I know if it gets worse I will need to get them removed but will the nolvadex do ANYthing at this point or no?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    you gonna get a nipple-ectomy?

gonna look into getting the gyno removed later on possibly, but was thinking of tryoing nolvadex to see if it helps any. Id rather try many other tings first before surgery ya know what i mean.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if you already have it then it's too late. the nolva may reduce a bit of puffiness though if that's all you have.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    theroetically, it's a lost cause. nevertheless, puffyness, lumps, etc. has been reported to reduce or even dissapear after nolv use. i'd give it a whirl.

peace and good luck,
    ragin'

yeah thats what I want to get rid of is that puffyness, the lump you cant see cause its so small. The puffy nipples to me make it look not round but flat pointy nipples. I saw someone say in another post about how they point out and point out his shirt and make him look fat. Well mines the same and I think its just the puffyness. Should I just take 20mg/ed of nolvadex for acoupel days to get rid of that?

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    yeah, i'd go w/ 20mg/ed for a couple days and see how it goes. if it doesn't subside, either live w/ it or see a doc. hope it works, bro.

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    bros can you describe lumps?how can you find it? are these forming around the nipples?

Im doing the clen now with 20mg/ed of nolvadex hopefully that works. and you asked what the lumps where they are small lumps of fat under the nipple not around.

Thread Information