Thread: cycle advice

aggro is offline New Member

Lightbulb cycle advice

A couple years ago I did an 8 week cycle of laurabolin and test with good results. This time I have Deca and test 200. I am 6' 185 and 30 yrs old. What is a good way to design this cycle. Also, what kind of fat burning methods can I use after the cycle. Any help is greatly appreciated.

William

BBisLife is offline Junior Member
    Week 1-10: t200 @ 600mg/week
    Week 1-10: deca @ 400mg/week

Also, as always, be sure to have your clomid for post cycle and nolva in case of estro induced gyno. I wouldnt try to cut immediately after your cycle though. You want to keep them calories up in order to maintain the new muscle which you have attained. Also drop your intensity in the gym a bit and drop the # reps/set to maintain strength. If you follow this gainskeeper formula along with some glutamine and creatine, if it works for you, you should be able to maintain most if not all of your gains except for the water weight.

About 4-6 weeks after, you can implement a keto diet(high pro/high fat/VERY low carb) with one carb up day/week. This, imo, is the best way to shed the extra bodyfat you have lingering.

Good Luck.

~BB~

BBisLife is offline Junior Member
    JJ has got a point. But if your goal is to just increase protein synthesis and keep the unwanted bodyfat off a bit, the 25mcg/day throughout is sufficient. If your goal is to cut, higher doses would be necessary.

~BB~

Thread Information