Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Mama said knock you out...

Anyone ever tried 23g, 1" in the ass - and no this not code for are you gay? (Seriously though, are you?)

I'm thinking of doung a little over 2 cc's in this fashion tomorrow - no more 22g 1.5" and no time to grab a few. I do have 25g 5/8" though - perhaps over 2cc in the bi's? I don't want to have leakage is imperative.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    i have used that size syringe in my glutes. i never really had any problems with it. but i use 1.5 inch so i know for sure that the juice is goin into the muscle

Big J

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Depends on your buns . . .

Well, Nathan, you're a knowledgable guy, so you know the drill. Delts and Quads, 1" length. Glutes, 1-1/2" length. Generally.

The key question is how big you are, how heavy you are, and how much fat you've got around your glutes. If you're lean in general and not too heavy on the body fat, chances are that the 1" will do the trick. But the more of a (shit, I don't believe I'm gonna use this phrase ) "bubble butt" you have, the higher the chance that you will not inject into deep muscle.
    As for your other question, c'mon over and find out.

My best advice: If you have any doubts, wait until you can score some 1-1/2" inch needles, or shoot elsewhere with the 1-inchers.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    nathan,
    thats all i used in my last cycle bro, 23 g 1" pins in the glutes and shoulders. i was also shooting 2 cc's.

peace bb79

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member
    thats what i used in my 1st cycle, and i have a lil fat on my ass, it worked like a charm, but now i use the 1and1/2 inch just to make sure it goes deep into the muscle

PunkRawk is offline Member
    always had fina cough when i used 23X1 in the glutes....switched to 23X1.5 and never got fina cough again....

4plates is offline Banned
    if you can clich you ass cheecks and not get a big juggle of fat the go for it.

Fortunately my ass is lean - well I don't have striations on my glutes but you know what I mean - so I should be good to go. Merci les garcons! My arm is fine - swelling is almost gone. I went to emergency to be sure as the swelling continued to move down - they told me gravity causes as much. I think it was an allergic reaction to something else in there - what who the fuck knows? I don't plan on using chinese shit anymore.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Nathan
    I don't plan on using chinese shit anymore.
    That makes me glad I decided to go back down south instead of east for my stuff. Nathan was it an infection? I see a lot of guys questioning how clean his stuff is.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I have used a 23g 1" in my delts with no problems and no leakage.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    have had no problem at all with 23g 1" in the hoop...lol

no really..as long as you are pretty lean 1" will be fine. But be honest with yourself..if you ass isnt that lean..gotta hit the 1.5" don't want to waste the good stuff

23g 1" went just fine. I guess my ass is lean and I wasn't lying to myself.

I don't think it was an infection but this is the bottom line: something in there caused the problem - an allergic reaction I think - and that isn't normal. Some say it was due to a high BA content but who the fuck knows?

JRob is offline Associate Member
    All you guys really use 23g. I guess I am way too impatient. I use only 21g x 1 1/2 for glutes because it takes me so damn long to get three cc's in with a 23. I know you have to go slow and I do but 23's are just way too slow for me.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    nathan ,thats all i use in the glutes never had a problem ,my bf% is never over 10% year round.

Thread Information