marshall_81 is offline New Member

D-Bol and the end of cycle.

Ok guys quick question, Would it be a big deal to add d-bol to the end of my cycle. Here are my stats and cycle. I weight 183, I am 5'8. I am on my 7 th week of my cycle. I did weeks 1-4 30 mg of dbol /day, weeks 1-12 deca 300/week, and weeks 1-12 of test en 600 mgs/week and 10 mg of nolvadex /day for sides. Now I was wondering if it would mak a big difference if I added dbol to the end of my cycle again. Like for weeks 8-12 30mg/ day. I want to add a little more weight before i start my pct. For pct I would be using clomid, nolvadex, and Tribulus. Do u guys think the dbol at the end will give me a little more weight. I currently have gained about 18 pounds some water weight i guess. Does any one think it is a bad idea and why? I will be doing proper pct.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Run the test a week longer than the deca , or stop deca one week sooner, use last four weeks up to pct like this> (if you stop deca on 11) weeks 11-12 40mg and weeks 13-14 10mg every morning up to actual intake of clomid for pct.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_81
    Ok guys quick question, Would it be a big deal to add d-bol to the end of my cycle. Here are my stats and cycle. I weight 183, I am 5'8. I am on my 7 th week of my cycle. I did weeks 1-4 30 mg of dbol/day, weeks 1-12 deca 300/week, and weeks 1-12 of test en 600 mgs/week and 10 mg of nolvadex/day for sides. Now I was wondering if it would mak a big difference if I added dbol to the end of my cycle again. Like for weeks 8-12 30mg/ day. I want to add a little more weight before i start my pct. For pct I would be using clomid, nolvadex, and Tribulus. Do u guys think the dbol at the end will give me a little more weight. I currently have gained about 18 pounds some water weight i guess. Does any one think it is a bad idea and why? I will be doing proper pct.
    The dbol at the end will give you some extra pounds which might just equal more water weight to lose during your pct.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    The dbol at the end will give you some extra pounds which might just equal more water weight to lose during your pct.
    Care to give a reason fro this statement?

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    why so much sauce?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505

exactly, i added 75mgs anadrol to the end of my last cycle and it gave me a boost that the test wasn't, of course my cycle was 26 weeks long so it was nice. but yeah it will be mostly water, other than that theres no reason not to if you want a jump at the end of your cycle.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_81
    Ok guys quick question, Would it be a big deal to add d-bol to the end of my cycle. Here are my stats and cycle. I weight 183, I am 5'8. I am on my 7 th week of my cycle. I did weeks 1-4 30 mg of dbol/day, weeks 1-12 deca 300/week, and weeks 1-12 of test en 600 mgs/week and 10 mg of nolvadex/day for sides. Now I was wondering if it would mak a big difference if I added dbol to the end of my cycle again. Like for weeks 8-12 30mg/ day. I want to add a little more weight before i start my pct. For pct I would be using clomid, nolvadex, and Tribulus. Do u guys think the dbol at the end will give me a little more weight. I currently have gained about 18 pounds some water weight i guess. Does any one think it is a bad idea and why? I will be doing proper pct.
    Why do you want to add Dbol again? what will it do for your goals? You will probably gain another 10 lbs of quality weight from the Test between now and the end of the cycle. Give the test a chance to start really working for ya. It would be a waste of Dbol IMO, plus I don't think your liver will like you very much. If you goal is to stay bloated and heavy throughout your cycle, then by all means add the Dianabol .

T

ok guys thanks for the advise. I ould like to gain a little more weight before i jump into my pct. Thats why I want to add dbol again. I know i will lose most of the water weight.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    So... what is your decission? Are you going to use dbol and if so how?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I think the main advantage to having a bit of dbol at the end is so you aren't as depleted during the last week or two before pct. Keeping the total level of AAS up to a meaningful level right up to the last day before pct, IOW.

The dbol will not interfere with the test. Yes, you will bloat like nobody's business especially since your body will be chock full of test and deca , unlike the beginning of your cycle... no biggie IMHO. If it seems to be getting out of hand, cut your dose or stop. You can stop the dbol cold at any time you like since you will still be loaded with AAS. Your liver got trashed the first 4 weeks... then it got plenty of time to recover, and so I don't think 4 weeks of light dbol use at the end of cycle will be such a bad thing.

The advantages here are minimal. The cons are also pretty weak. If you just want to use up the dbol, go for it. If not, your results will still be quite good without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    So... what is your decission? Are you going to use dbol and if so how?

I think I am going for it, Ill be using QV dbol my last three weeks anywhere from 20 to 30 mg to see how it works. Hopefully I will be able to keep most of my gains with proper pct.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    The advantages here are minimal. The cons are also pretty weak. If you just want to use up the dbol, go for it. If not, your results will still be quite good without it.
    True that.

T

Thread Information