Thread: El Salvador

kman is offline Anabolic Member

El Salvador

Will be traveling to El Salvador, Guetamala, and Costa Rica after the new years. 1 week in each city for business. Problem is, this is my PCT time, can I purchase clomid, or nolva there. I have liquids from a research company, do you think it would be safe to travel with these? Was thinking of putting them into a different bottles. All help is greatly appreciated....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i'm sure you can purchase both of them there, but you'd be better just to take them both with you.

i wouldn't even change the bottles on them. just leave them as they are and pack them with your toiletries.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    i'm sure you can purchase both of them there, but you'd be better just to take them both with you.

i wouldn't even change the bottles on them. just leave them as they are and pack them with your toiletries.
    Thanx bro, yea I just don't want to chance getting down there and for some reason not being able to get any anti e's. I don't think they will go through a vitamin bottle and say this smells funny. Hope not... Anyone else who lives in central america know of the availibilty of clomid and nolva. Thanx

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    take it with u

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Im from Guatemala Bro.
    You can get your stuff at Drug Stores. A good Pharmacy is EL EJECUTIVO Zone 9 ask for Amparo.
    Here goes NOLVADEX - TAMOXIFENO
    CLOMID-CITRATO DE CLOMIFENO, OMIFIN
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    Im from Guatemala Bro.
    You can get your stuff at Drug Stores. A good Pharmacy is EL EJECUTIVO Zone 9 ask for Amparo.
    Here goes NOLVADEX - TAMOXIFENO
    CLOMID-CITRATO DE CLOMIFENO, OMIFIN
    Good luck
    Thanx alot bro, how is customs coming in to central america? Are they tight with security or pretty relaxed.

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Bro its 4th world country, you think these people know what the fack Bodybuilding is?
    They wouldnt have a clue. Just tell them its aspirin or some shiat.
    You have nothing to worry about. Guatemala is pretty nice and modern you will like it the best from all the countries you will vist.
    You can go to KAHLUA its a cool club. Some beers and what not, cant hurt.

My question is now that we are on this subject. I will be travelling to the US in JAN.
    My shedule falls right on PCT time. Can I take my PCT gear with me to the US?
    Or do I have to be carefull?

Thread Information