BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

Dumb Question on My Tren/Prop Cycle

Hey guys,

Just wondering is it normal that the side from the Tren /Prop should subside around week 6 or so? My acne has gone way down and my sweats at night are not nearly as bad now as they were. Plus my moods swings have stabilizied completely.

Also, got a chance to go on a last minute trip next week, but can't cause of the everyday injects....is it OK to stop Tren/prop for like 4 or 5 days or will that totally screw everything up. I am assuming it will ast they are short acting esthers????

BUMP...guess it was really dumb

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Dont know about the sides question?? Maybe you body has gotten used to it or accustomed to the foreign matter??? Dont know

But you CAN go without the shots for a couple days you will just cause a dip in your levels and maybe bring some acne or stuff like that from not keeping your injections constant. You can do it and it wont kill you.

Anyone else?

Britguy is offline Banned
    have u recently started a new bottle, that could be an explanation, meaning 1 was kosher and the other may be fake (just a thought) i reckon ur bod has become "acclimatised" so to speak! by the way, seen ur recent pics, your shape has has/is really comin out, this is what i love bout fina, would love to start another cycle but planning on having kids, so the anabolics are on hold for a while

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Britguy
    have u recently started a new bottle, that could be an explanation, meaning 1 was kosher and the other may be fake (just a thought) i reckon ur bod has become "acclimatised" so to speak! by the way, seen ur recent pics, your shape has has/is really comin out, this is what i love bout fina, would love to start another cycle but planning on having kids, so the anabolics are on hold for a while
    Please change your avatar at the request of the SYSTEM ADMIN.

Thank you,
    ~SC~

Britguy is offline Banned
    not bein funny but why?? its been like that over 6 weeks now

Swole,

You got any ideas on this...should sides continue throughout a cycle or subside after awhile?

Thread Information