Thread: reforvit-b?

PRoTo-TyPE is offline New Member

reforvit-b?

has anyone ever taken it? is it good. and spot injections with it? any feed back will help.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe its better if you drink it..

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    put into capsulse by measuring from a syringe and take your dose accordingly and can split it up through the day. Look for a research company or search gelatin based capsules and you should get them dirt cheap.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    That stuff is dirty..

I would definatly not shoot it..

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    or just shoot into a gallon of water and drink that throughout the day....

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    and yes its very good

drink it. Quality varies between batches.

IRONATE is offline New Member
    I Think The Stuff Is Killer But, Absolutly Drink It. It's 25mg/ml So Just Draw It Up In A Syringe And Squirt It In Your Mouth But,make Sure You Have A Strong Tasting Chaser Like,o.j Or Cranberryjuice. Some People Think The Taste Is Unbearable But, Your Not Doing It For The Taste So Suck It Up For 5 Min. Getinbig Is Without Question Right About Not Shooting It. It Is Dirty And It Will Leave A Lump The Size Of An Egg In Your Ass. One More Thing,there Is A Fake Going Around. Check The Picture In The Anabolic Review Or I'm Sure There Are Web Sites. They Are Identical Except For The Neck Size.one Is Stockier Than The Other. I Haven't Bought It In A While So I Don't Want To Tell You The Wrong Thing. In My Experience The Stuff Was Awsome. I Got In An Accident And Lost A Ton Of Weight. I Got A Bottle And Ran It By It Self, 1cc A Day. I Started Rehabing My Self In The Gym And My Strength Went Through The Roof. I Weighed My Self In The Begining And I Was A Pathetic Looking 160lb. I Didn't Weigh My Self Until The Bottle Was Gone.as Everybody Knows,thats One Of The Most Tempting Things To Do Is Weigh Yourself Constantly.. So In The End, I Was A Solid 190. 30lbs In 50 Days I Couldn't Believe It. All The Brothers In The Gym Didn't Believe I Ran It By It Self And At 25mgs A Day. I Swear To You Though, That's All I Took. Keep In Mind I Was Clean For Three Months Because Of The Accident So, I'm Sure That Had Something To Do With It. I Still Think One Of The Best Cycles Is Deca /winny/and D-bol. If You Cant Grow On That,you Can't Grow On Anything.definatly Im Me And Let Me Know How Things Work Out,i'm Curious.and Feel Free If You Have Anymore Questions,i'd Be Happy To Help.

PRoTo-TyPE is offline New Member
    thnx everyone...greatly appreciated

Thread Information