big daddy k de is offline Senior Member

Exclamation My F#@! quad Injection

OK bros this is the deal .... Last Friday i injected Test200 ,b-12, =2cc into my quad.... i was very safe cleaned the spot of injection, clean new pin, aspirated and all that. well the next day sat I had a very sore quad and redness around it. It was slightly warm. The soreness has been slightly going away and feels pretty good today (Tus) but, its still red and it looks like the redness has spread a little but feels better. The only thing I could think of is when I injected I went on more of a vertical angel instead of straight in (dumb on my part) tell me what u guys think ... anyone ever get this before. If its an infection what do i need to do stop the infection. i do have amoxicilin on hand ...fill me in if anyone knows

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Well if there are signs of the area healing then that is a good sign. I think that if the pain and redness persist then definately take the amox immidiately. Was your gear homebrew? UG? You might just be having a bad reaction. Either way you don't want an abcess.

yhea it was home brewed not by me but it def was home made

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    wait it out bro... put some icy hot on it thatll make it feel a ton better and take some iburprofen too. I had my $hit all red and hurtin for a week and the reason it did is cuz i injected way too fast. A heating pad on it will help too.

for the amox how much should i take they are 500mg caps

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    wait it out bro... put some icy hot on it thatll make it feel a ton better and take some iburprofen too. I had my $hit all red and hurtin for a week and the reason it did is cuz i injected way too fast. A heating pad on it will help too.
    thanx bro made me feel better ...you know i like my leg ...i read an article in anabolic insider about an infection that ended up with amputation ...freaked me out

MER
    MER is offline Member
    How long has it been. You will know if it's an infection bro.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    for the amox how much should i take they are 500mg caps
    if u think it is even remotely possible u could have an infection i would take 2 caps now and then 1 cap 3xday, and go see a doctor. Could be nothing but taking some Amox couldnt hurt.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    OK bros this is the deal .... Last Friday i injected Test200 ,b-12, =2cc into my quad.... i was very safe cleaned the spot of injection, clean new pin, aspirated and all that. well the next day sat I had a very sore quad and redness around it. It was slightly warm. The soreness has been slightly going away and feels pretty good today (Tus) but, its still red and it looks like the redness has spread a little but feels better. The only thing I could think of is when I injected I went on more of a vertical angel instead of straight in (dumb on my part) tell me what u guys think ... anyone ever get this before. If its an infection what do i need to do stop the infection. i do have amoxicilin on hand ...fill me in if anyone knows
    \

What brand? Sounds like QV or such... also how much you used your quad for injects? At a certain level of scar tissue, your muscle just refuses to absorb more material and a lot of it leaks out into the fat area between muscle and skin. This causes hardness, swelling, pain but it will break down in 4 to 8 days and quit hurting... if it lingers or worsens over the course of a week then might be something to worry about. Maybe you need to use a different injection zone?

\

What brand? Sounds like QV or such... also how much you used your quad for injects? At a certain level of scar tissue, your muscle just refuses to absorb more material and a lot of it leaks out into the fat area between muscle and skin. This causes hardness, swelling, pain but it will break down in 4 to 8 days and quit hurting... if it lingers or worsens over the course of a week then might be something to worry about. Maybe you need to use a different injection zone?

\

Thread Information