LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Clen/Anavar, advice.

Ok, I have tons of clen I just got in Mexico, and am going to do a 8 week Clen cycle....2 on/2 off...with Fat Burners on the off weeks.......I've heard from MANY people you can get excellent results off of clen alone, however, I want to take it with Anavar . I want to run OX at 40mg ED, for 8 weeks. Should I take the 2 together, or take seperate? If together, how should I run the cycle? Also, Clomid necessary????

Ox - 40mg ED, 8 weeks
    Clen - 8 week cycle........

What do ya guys think? How should cycle be conducted? Or should I do them seperate?

What about OX and Liver? Need to take protectants, or at 40mg ED, I will be fine?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    you can run them together...but I don't believe that var is an effective fat burner...the var may help with some strength because it helps in the conversion of creatine into ATP etc...but you won't need any clomid because var doesn't effect your HTPA

Are you bridging from a cycle? If not there are alot of better choices if your looking to cut up!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    do a little more research bro.

No, I am not bridging off a cycle. I have never done AS before.

I was in Mexico, and picked up a bunch of Spiopent/Novegam Clen tabs....So I want to run an 8-10 weeks Clen cycle, to drop down the bf%.....And get cut up....What ya think?

Afterwards, I can do a Anavar cycle, at 40mg ED for 8 weeks or something.....Give me ideas.

NightOp is offline Member
    dont have personal experience with this, however I have read that despite common concensus, anavar at doses over 20mg ED (roughly... it depends on the person of course) do in fact reduce test levels, but usually no more than 60%... and that creatine should be taken with var if you want to gain any mass or maximize strength gains.. just my .02

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    steroids don't burn fat. diet and exercise will.

ox alone is good, but not as good as stacked with test.

BigD is offline Associate Member
    I've read several places where clen is not that great for loosing weight. Something like only 1% or 2% better than an ECA stack.

I could be completely wrong so guys correct me if that's true. Ask Solid last I knew on his 10th week he had only lost 8lbs.

I've been talking to Solid, he loves Clen . 8 lbs is a lot if it was 8 lbs of pure FAT. Gotta think of it that way.

Anyhow, I will be starting an 8 week Clen only cycle on Monday. Got Spiropent Clen tabs, and will be starting........

2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, with Fat Burners on the off weeks.

We'll see how it goes

solid90062 is offline Member
    I just got some more Fat's coming off nicely. I had to throw the scale out of the window. It kinda frustrates me while on clen (cant stop using weight as a gauge for progress). After 10 weeks I ended 8 pounds lighter, which doesnt seem like alot, but I have lost that kinda weight before and didnt look near as good. So i can only assume I retained more muscle than I normally do. (I know what I am talking about when i say this because I lost over 60lbs previously: going from 245-->185) Right now I am sitting at 177.

My advice is to take advantage of the anticatabolic effect clen has. So do more cardio than you normally take on. Shit if you have to, do it twice a day. You wont regret it.
    Last edited by solid90062; 03-21-2002 at 04:58 PM.

Thread Information