Drug Test for AAS

Has anyone received one of these? Can they really track only Test E? Or will the test show an Enormous amount of testosterone in the body???

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    unless you're doing division I sports in college, you shouldnt have anything to worry about

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    If it is a NCAA test they can only test for one compound per test, or they preform the most common test which is the Testosterone to Epitestosterone Ratio (Which can't exceed 6:1) basically checking your testosterone levels , so yes they can get you for test.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shredder
    so yes they can get you for test.

hmm. I've got a long time buddy thats decided to get hired on as a sheriff's recruit. essentially he will be hoping to get hired on in the county first, then go to the academy. he's debating on starting his first test E only cycle. Obv. theres drug tests involved, but AAS?

We are doing online research as far as AAS tests and if the popo's test for AAS in the department.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The 6:1 Epi ratio is a seperate much more expensive test... which is the only way to test of exogenous testosterone use since it is a naturally occuring compound. You can't just test for metabolites because of that reason - and the esters don't cause any metabolites that can be tested for either... if they allowed blood tests than that would change everything - but it is seen as too obtrusive to the athletes...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicRick
    hmm. I've got a long time buddy thats decided to get hired on as a sheriff's recruit. essentially he will be hoping to get hired on in the county first, then go to the academy. he's debating on starting his first test E only cycle. Obv. theres drug tests involved, but AAS?

We are doing online research as far as AAS tests and if the popo's test for AAS in the department.
    I have never heard of anyone getting tested for AAS metabolites in their Urine Anaysis (fuk, Ronnie Coleman was an Arlington cop!) - but they may polygraph him with a question like, "In the last 5 years have you used or sold any illegal drugs?"

Getnsquirrelee is offline New Member
    That is correct. I work in emergency services and we don't test for AS just a pee drug screen but a polygraph will get you.

bmgsxr is offline Associate Member
    Well out here all the cops that I know never got tested for AAS only a regular piss test.
    There was also no polygraph taken but then again every state and county are different.
    If he is that afraid of it have him wait till after the academy then he could do it with no worries on his mind and concentrate on working out and his diet to make max gains.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I have some friends that have been through this as well...there was no test for AAS (****, I know lots of cops on it), but the polygraph will get him. Tell him to be honest, they would rather see you be honest than lie. If they catch you in a lie, even a small one, they will not hire you.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    not meant as a flame, but this is important for this man's future, so don't answer like you know for sure, unless you do know for sure.

first off, in this country, every department has their own policies and procedures, so anyone giving a blanket advice without knowing his department is talking out of their ass already.

you may know your local departments policy backwards and forwards, but your advice could still get him screwed.

polygaphs can be beaten, research it. one reason they're not admissible in court.

example of drug policy from my brothers police dept.

multiple piss tests b4 and during academy. just for common rec drugs, but a random 1% get tested for all kinds of things. after you're on, once a year hair sample testing fro common rec drugs. but there is also "probable cause" drug testing, meaning if u suddenly gain 20 shredded pounds and a bunch of internal affairs complaints, your boss can test u for whatever.

peace

point taken. hair samples? I need to research more on the tests given, your not saying though, that test is detected in hair ...well regardless caution is of upmost importance, I do believe that the polygraph can be beaten if your consistant.

most nonchalont(sp?) way...

hmm, now how would you say a NONCHALONT WAY IS?? .......

lol

Thread Information