BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Question about D-bol.

There is something constantly said about D-bol (methandrostenolone ) that I can not understand, I hope you guys can help a newbie out. OK now d-bol is highly anabolic /androgenic steroid . It's aromatizes quite a bit so it promotes a good deal of water retention but 99% of the bros here say that all the "gains" from d-bol use is from water. I find this hard to believe, it highly muscle building so how could all the gains be water? If I used an A.I (letro) and used d-bol would not be the gains be of a keepable nature since bloat would be significantly reduced? I was thinking of incorporating it into my cycle with letrozole . Could someone help me out.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Alot of advice is regurgitated. Some right - some wrong. I do not think all gains are from water but it gives you the apearance of being larger due to water. You may stop bloat and water with letro and nolva, or proviron and nolva, or arimidex for that matter but all in all some gains are lost when bulking in almost any cycle. How you approach a cycle and pct will determine if they are keepable. Just my 2c.c.'s (2c.c.'s plagerized from another post)

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    bump for klg, he is looking for a fight (probably on tren )

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    proper pct wil have a direct affect on the gains you keep after a cycle....not so the case with dbol .....it aromatizes at an astonishing rate, has an extremely short half life, and all the ancills in the world are not going to save your dbol gains.....only good for a jumper and the only reason i take it is because it gives me an overall good feeling which powers me through intense workouts at the beginning of a cycle

Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member
    I think it varies from person to person a great deal. I know that when I take dbol , I retain almost no water at all. I was actually a little bit leaner. Same goes with test cypionate or enanthate , I look and feel learner so I think it really depends on the person. Unfortunately there is no way to tell if you are going to retain water until you actually try it.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    There is something constantly said about D-bol (methandrostenolone) that I can not understand, I hope you guys can help a newbie out. OK now d-bol is highly anabolic/androgenic steroid. It's aromatizes quite a bit so it promotes a good deal of water retention but 99% of the bros here say that all the "gains" from d-bol use is from water. I find this hard to believe, it highly muscle building so how could all the gains be water? :

If you read my Dianabol Profile on BB4L, it may help you to answer this question....in any case, I think that non-receptor-mediated effects of a testosterone based compound result in some kind of muscle with an odd composition. There's alot of potassium and nitrogen in those d-bol built muscles (too much, actually) ...which may make it seem like "water gains" to alot of people...now combine that with the water retention from aromitization...and I think you have the answer...

Here's a/the relevant study, quoted in my profile on BB4L:

Clin Sci (Lond). 1981 Apr;60(4):457-61.

Effects of methandienone on the performance and body composition of men undergoing athletic training.

1. In a previous study of the effects of methandienone (Dianabol) on men undergoing athletic training, strength and performance increased, but not significantly more when the subjects were taking the drug than when they were taking placebo. The subjects did, however, gain more weight on the drug, with increases in total body potassium and muscle dimensions. It remained an open question whether the muscles had gained normal tissue or intracellular fluid. 2. In an attempt to distinguish between these possibilities the trial has been repeated, using as subjects seven male weight-lifters in regular training, and including measurements of total body nitrogen. As before, a dose of 100 mg of methandienone/day was given alternately with the placebo in a double-blind crossover experiment. The treatment periods lasted 6 weeks and were separated by an interval of 6 weeks. Body weight, potassium and nitrogen, muscle size, and leg performance and strength increased significantly during training on the drug, but not during the placebo period. 3. The finding of increased body nitrogen suggested that the weight gain was not only intracellular fluid. The increases in body potassium (436 +/- SEM 41 mmol) and nitrogen (255 +/- 69 g) were too large in proportion to the weight gain (2.3 +/- 0.4 kg) for this to be attributed to gain of normal muscle or other lean tissue, and imply gain of nitrogen-rich, phosphate-poor substance. Although this action of methandienone might be described as anabolic, the weight gain produced is not normal muscle.

Thanks guys. Hooker nice study. Do you have a link to all your articles? Hmmm I'll look for another oral for my goals.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Could someone help me out.

Listen, bigKIg...... there is no helping you out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Listen, bigKIg...... there is no helping you out!!!
    It's about time you got that VAR rage treated. Your're out of control!!

It's about time you got that VAR rage treated. Your're out of control!!
    your never gonna let this go with me, are you??? LOL

your never gonna let this go with me, are you??? LOL
    Nope.

Nope.
    You wait bro...... High doses of Var will finally break through the girlie man's steroid barrier and prevail against all oral cycles!!!

My day will come and soon will be recognized as a MAN, a MYTH.... a LEGEND!!!!!!! mmuuuaaahahahahhaha

k, im done now....

You wait bro...... High doses of Var will finally break through the girlie man's steroid barrier and prevail against all oral cycles!!!

My day will come and soon will be recognized as a MAN, a MYTH.... a LEGEND!!!!!!! mmuuuaaahahahahhaha

k, im done now....
    Who is doing the oxandrolone profile?!! This is evidence that var only girlie man cycles makes you delirious! Others must be warned!

Thanks guys. Hooker nice study. Do you have a link to all your articles? Hmmm I'll look for another oral for my goals.
    If you go to www.bodybuilding4life.com and look in the Educational Forum and/or the Profiles forum...any thread or post started by me is all of my original work.

I've done profiles on Clen , Test, Tren , Masteron , Dbol , A50, etc...almost every major compound, and all are totally, and 100%, referenced with the studies I used. BB4L has almost ALL of the work I've produced in my life as a mod....

www.synergymuscle.com also has some of my original work, as does this site. There are similarities within my works, but there are also alot of articles about the same compounds which have differences within them, due to my further researching the compounds in question.

burman is offline Junior Member
    why do people here rip on d-bol and then turn around and praise m1t?

Thread Information