iceman2004 is offline New Member

first time question

i have been doing alot of research and would like to know if there is someone that could help me out i have 250mg of test and 50mg of anadrol . would like to know what are the recomendations for use and how to administer these. what kind of results can i expect i am 6'1" 230lbs. is there anything else that i should take with these and how long should i take it and waht dosage and how often and so on please let me know something!!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    how much test 250 and androl 50 please don't say just one of each ?

qty

i have a 12 week supply aslo what is the conversion from mg to cc???

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    If this is your first cycle drol is not the right compund to take.If you only have 10 ml of test250 get another bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman2004
    i have a 12 week supply aslo what is the conversion from mg to cc???
    If your bottle says 250mg/ml that means you have 250mg per cc

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro i thought you said you did a lot of research? then why ask these simple questions. Anyway what is a "12 week supply of test" that could be anything.

i have been doing alot of research and would like to know if there is someone that could help me out i have 250mg of test and 50mg of anadrol . would like to know what are the recomendations for use and how to administer these. what kind of results can i expect i am 6'1" 230lbs. is there anything else that i should take with these and how long should i take it and waht dosage and how often and so on please let me know something!!!
    If you did research yuo allready know you need to have clomid and nolva. If you want to jump start your test cycle use d-bol @ 30mg for 4 weeks that's be easier on you than drol

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    bro i thought you said you did a lot of research? then why ask these simple questions. Anyway what is a "12 week supply of test" that could be anything.
    good point. how many bttls do you have Ice?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy
    If this is your first cycle drol is not the right compund to take.If you only have 10 ml of test250 get another bottle.

he is right i woulden't run androl save it for another cycle. run the test at 500mg per week that's 2 cc a week for 10 week's like i say if it's your first cycle

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    take 500mg/test/week shot twice a week (every mon and fri) for 10-12 weeks, u can jumpstart the cycle with anadrol by doin it 50mg/day for the 1st 4 weeks or so. at ur weight u can start at 50mg/day and bump it up to 100mg/day for the last 2 weeks as well.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya if this ur 1st cycle then i would jumpstart the cycle with 30mg/dbol for the 1st 4 weeks instead of anadrol .

umm ???

because as of now i am confused as to what i am needing to do with everyting i have found on this site i want to make sure i am doing this right and dont want to cause undue harm to my body.. can you help me out?

so i need to take the clomid at the end of my cycle or what is best?

so i need to take the clomid at the end of my cycle or what is best?
    wow bro I dont know what you consider research but yes you take clomid at the end of the cycle take 300mg day1 then the next 10 days take it at 100mg then the next 10 days take it at 50mg then ur done.

how many bottles do you have? You will also need nolva on hand in case you get gyno.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member

Thats what I was thinkin..

what kind of weigh gain can i expect and what so i need to take as a liver conditioner.. like i said i am new to this and there has been several contradicting things about doing this i want to make sure i am doing everyting correctly i have two bottles of the 250mg test..

what is the nolva used for?

inovator is offline New Member
    Nolva is an antiestrogen. It is used at the end of the cycle to help make your test levels got back to normal, With out your body converting all the excese Test into estrogen. I would suggest you do a little more research on this site. You can find anything you need to on any sterioid product under steriod profiles on the main page of this site. Saying you have a 12 week cycle doesn't mean anything because people have different opinions on how much they should take a week. When you say you have two bottles of 250 do these bottles have glass tops in which you have to break off? Because if thats the case you need a lot more than 2 bottles.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Dude, do yourself a favor and put off whatever juice you planned on taking for a few months. And in that time, study these boards bro. You're putting yourself in a great amount of danger not knowing what you're doing. And it's obvious.

cycle result

I have a cycle of test 250mg and anadrol 50mg my weight is 235lbs 6'1 what kind of results can i expect in 12 week cycle 4 weeks of anadrol cycle down with test within the 12 week cycle?

eport is offline Associate Member
    hey bro how old are you and what is your training experience as well we are here to help you but you can not come here and expect us to give you the answers i know it is frustrating but you say you have done extensive research yet you are not making any sense!!!!!

eport is offline Associate Member
    you have too remember ANOABOLC STEROIDS IS NOT A MIRACLE DRUG!!!!! and oh yea yes you can drink winstrol !!!!!J/J

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Ice, like the other bros I have to say you should put your cycle on hold till you know more. Don't put anything in your body until your 100% ready for it. Please don't go half assed, you will regret it.
    A good base newbie cycle for you would be
    wks 1-10 500mg test e/c I prefer e
    weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg but I might bump to 35mg since you are a little heavier than the average newb.
    Have your pct ready and if you can afford it get some nolva 10mg everyday throughout your cycle.

ok since I think youre going to do your cycle now anyway I'll just inform you on a lot instead of telling you to do research.
    Injections- you will need to inject 1cc which is 250mg every mon and thu or every sun and wed your choice. refer to spotinjections.com for more injection info.
    anti estrogen- youll need to have nolvadex on hand in case you get gyno. If you have puffy nipples or your nipples are gettind itchy start nolva @ 60mg ed until it goes away. Some people however chose to run nolva @ 10mg throughout cycle some say that hinders gains though. your choice.
    PCT- when your injecting synthetic test into your body your testes stop producing test naturally. When you stop juicing you will have 2 weeks after your last shot to start clomid therapy. Clomid comes in 50mg pills your first day you take 300mg then for the next 10days you take 100mg then the next 10 you take 50mg. I'm probably forgetting something but if it comes to me I'll repost.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to everyone here......stay away from gear right now...you DID NOT do your research....you have lots more to learn......juice is a helper, not gonna just make you massive...that all depends on your diet, rest, and training.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    listen to everyone here......stay away from gear right now...you DID NOT do your research....you have lots more to learn......juice is a helper, not gonna just make you massive...that all depends on your diet, rest, and training.
    You can tell people that but you know he will juice anyway.

Thread Information