Thread: mexican scripts

03636 is offline Junior Member

Question mexican scripts

This Question has not been asked yet or I haven't been able to find it while searching. Does anyone know, or has anyone gone to mexico and brought back only a prescription? That seems like an easy way to do it If you live down here. Then you don't have to worry about getting jacked by customs. I couldn't find a single post about anyone doing this so far.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think u can use an mx script in the us

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Yes you can use a mexican script to get your prescription drugs across the border.

BassMuscle

I've seen posts about guys getting a mexi script and then getting gear and bringing it back over. I want to know If since a mexi script is enough to get your gear over the border, could you come back with a mecican script and fill it in a U.S. pharmacy? That would eliminate some of the headache associated with customs. Then you would have a better chance of getting good gear. You would definetly pay more, but It might be worth it.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    No to your last question.

OK...It sounded like a plan at first. So I guess you would just have to get your script filled there. I'm still curious how many this has worked for. Almost every time I looked at one of my vials It has print saying "not for human use" Or it gives doseges for cats,dogs and horses. You know what I'm talkin about if you have ever used SYD or QV gear.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMuscle
    Yes you can use a mexican script to get your prescription drugs across the border.

BassMuscle
    HES ASKING IF HE JUST BROUGHT THE SCRIPT (PAPER) OVER FROM MX. CAN HE FILL IT IN THE U.S.

NONONONONONONONO

Froggy is offline Member
    Your either going to get your gear across the boarder...or your not...A mexican prescription is not going to change the outcome..IMHO...

BigSpanky is offline Junior Member
    I have personally tried bringing back juice with a mexican script and it does not work they will confiscate it and to rub it in they disposed of it right in front of me. I am not exactly sure when the laws changed but it used to be legal about 15 years ago as long as you had a script you could bring back whatever you wanted no questions asked.

Froggy is offline Member
    If you have an American prescription...then...no worries mate...dance your way through...Hell, do a little break dancing or moon walking if you want...

****... That Idea realy sucked then. Guess i'll have to get it the old fashoned way.

Thread Information