CanadianBacon is offline Junior Member

Talking 400mg or 600mg???

I'm 24, 6'1 208lbs 18%bf lifting intensely for 5 months.

starting my cycle next week, and was wondering if I should use 400 or 600mg of test C. for 10 weeks. Yes i have plenty of nolva and clomid. Or should i use 500mg for 12 weeks??? I have 2 10ml bottles right now at 200mg/ml. I was thinking of picking up another bottle. Should i bother???? I want to gain 20lbs, and keep 15lbs minimum. I do eat and train properly, i've gained 8lbs of muscle natty in the last 3 months without creatine, or anything other than intense training and proper diet. And yes i'm set on trying AS this early, my goal is 220lb with under 10%bf by mid june.

Thanx for the input!!!!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    You will get a ton of different opinions I say 500 for 12 weeks.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBacon

starting my cycle next week, and was wondering if I should use 400 or 600mg of test C. for 10 weeks. Yes i have plenty of nolva and clomid. Or should i use 500mg for 12 weeks??? I have 2 10ml bottles right now at 200mg/ml. I was thinking of picking up another bottle. Should i bother???? I want to gain 20lbs, and keep 15lbs minimum. I do eat and train properly, i've gained 8lbs of muscle natty in the last 3 months without creatine, or anything other than intense training and proper diet. And yes i'm set on trying AS this early, my goal is 220lb with under 10%bf by mid june.

Thanx for the input!!!!
    I would go with 600mg cause its a really long ether, so when your all said and done, your body will only be getting 500mg of the hormone or so. Well if your planning on getting for BF down 8% in that amount of time I would also run 400mg of EQ with it. Not only will it make your leaner but will also solify the gains of EQ.

How does EQ get you leaner? Doesn't it increase appettite???

Well to start off IMO a low dose longer cycle will yield better gains, with proper diet and workout. See? Someone else will also have an opinion other than Odin and I and it will be different too.

As far as EQ IMO 500 mg a week is the lowest I'd go. (sorry Odin not tryin to piss you off)

that's the claim , it didn't in me.......... it makes the muscles harder

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    weeks 1-4 40mgs dbol ed
    weeks 1-12 500mgs test
    nolva @ 10mgs ed thru entire cycle

14 days after last inj
    day 1 300mgs clomid
    days 2-14 100mgs clomid
    days 14-30 50mgs clomid

great first cycle

i would also reccomend having bloodwork before the cycle....at least once at week 6 and then one after you finish pct....you will need at least that many to compare levels

What do i get checked in the bloodwork?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

Thanx for the input!!!!
    What's your cycle history?

If this is your first cycle 400 to 500mg of Cyp would be fine and with taking in enough calories your could reach your goals of 20lbs... With keeping the weight you will need to have a good PCT protocol going.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i suggust u wait but i kno how hard it is not to do it. i did the same thing and now kno i could have gotten alot more natural. but i'd do 400-500mg a week for 10 weeks and 10mg of nolvadex a day. i hate being bloated.

What do i get checked in the bloodwork?

any clinic...just to be safe since its your first one

What in the blood do i get checked?? I'm guessing cholesteral, testosterone , bilirubin, What else???? Ok, so 400mg of test C. can get me to 20lbs hey? I do gain fast natty, but I have the stuff right here, its British Dragon, with 20mg nolva a day throughout cycle and pct as well as plenty of clomid. Should I extend my cycle another 5 weeks??? Another bottle. Or is 10 weeks good enough???

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You can still make great gains naturally.... but whatever floats your boat. Hope you know your $hit cuz without a proper diet and training routine you wont gain anything except water weight. Just to be sure, if I were a n00b like you, i would post my training and diet in the appropriate forums.

What in the blood do i get checked?? I'm guessing cholesteral, testosterone, bilirubin, What else???? Ok, so 400mg of test C. can get me to 20lbs hey? I do gain fast natty, but I have the stuff right here, its British Dragon, with 20mg nolva a day throughout cycle and pct as well as plenty of clomid. Should I extend my cycle another 5 weeks??? Another bottle. Or is 10 weeks good enough???

just blood work and a liver panel.....they will tell you if anythings abnormal

weeks 1-4 40mgs dbol ed
    weeks 1-12 500mgs test
    nolva @ 10mgs ed thru entire cycle

14 days after last inj
    day 1 300mgs clomid
    days 2-14 100mgs clomid
    days 14-30 50mgs clomid

great first cycle

bump???

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I like going to my family doc. and get my tests ran there. Also I did Test E @ 500mg/wk for 10wks- wish I would have done 600mg @ 12 wks. though. Just my suggestion.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    What's your cycle history?

If this is your first cycle 400 to 500mg of Cyp would be fine and with taking in enough calories your could reach your goals of 20lbs... With keeping the weight you will need to have a good PCT protocol going.
    I will still add 400 to 600 of equipoise . See test alone cycles are great for beginners and for pros but test alone reduces your collagen production by 40 % if not more, so while your muscles feel as strong as a gorilla your tendons are like an 80 plus year old. AS like deca , equipoise, var and GH will help in keeping loints and tendons ,which are made of collagen, strong during your test cycle. not only will you get the benefit of that plus the muscularity and leaness that equipoise and var, produce. Deca retains more fluid so loints and tendons keep lubricated at all times. chose your best and prevent some injuries. Test only cycles are not really the best thing for a begginner or an advanced AS user.

Thread Information