slippin is offline Associate Member

I Have to admit about a Deca Only Cycle

Ok. I dont post much nor do I claim to know it all but I will admit this much. My first cycle was Deca Only. I had some good gains and have retained most if not all gains I had while on the cycle. Here is where I have to say I was kind of wrong. Deca D!ck does exist. I knew it would probably get me sooner or later but thought I had a good chance not to be affected. I have been off the Deca only cycle for about 8 weeks and it hit me. Not to get too personal but I was f'n this one girl in the morning and that night we were going at it again when Deca D!ck set in. No, i wasnt embarrassed because I didnt let it get that far because I could tell my "boys" were not up to the task. Why am I telling you this, I dont really know except to say it does exist.

I have started my second cycle yesterday which is Test-E and EQ. This time around I dont think I will have the whisky d!ck sybdrome.

Just an FYI for those thinking of a Deca Only cycle. Gains are good but Deca D!ck almost cancels those out if you like Pu$$y. lol

I will keep you guys posted on my Test-E and EQ cycle.

I know I know. Flame away.

Slippin

gya321 is offline Member
    No need to be flamed. Your already suffering enough. Just learn from your mistake!

ace ventura is offline Member
    It hit you 8 weeks after cycle. Isn't that kind of strange? For how long have you been unable to get it up?
    Last edited by ace ventura; 12-28-2004 at 10:43 PM.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Whats done is done. You didn't make any mention of running PCT after that cycle..did you? What did you run?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    That test E in about 5 weeks will negate all of those bad effects. Trust me on that.

I ran Clomid for about two weeks and obviously that wasnt enough. I will be running it at least three weeks after this second cycle, trust me. I hope ChefJ is right. I am hoping this Test E will at least help me for the short term but coming off this next one I will be the Clomid King - lol.

Did you run 300 mg of clomid the first day 3 weeks after cycle?

Lets just say my PCT wasnt planned the best. No. I just ran 100 mg every day the first week and 50mg the second week. money plays a part on how much I can buy too. Day lived = Lessons Learned. This wont happen after this second cycle, as far as the PCT is concerned.

I was wondering if you started PCT 3 weeks after last injection?

I started the second week, I believe.

Hmm.. Doesn't that mean just 1 week of "effective" PCT? The half life of Deca Durabolin is three weeks.

Remember when I said my PCT wasnt panned out. LEssons LEarned. ****, I always learn the hard way. Or in this case the not so hard way..lol.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Alot of people have done deca only cycles bro, your not alone. Don't feel to bad just do your homework from now on and learn from your mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    Remember when I said my PCT wasnt panned out. LEssons LEarned. ****, I always learn the hard way. Or in this case the not so hard way..lol.
    Hehehe.. I'm not flaming you bro. I'm just trying to figure this out to educate myself.

I did my homework but thought that Deca would be safer for the first time around. It was safe but limp d!ck is not fun. It doesnt hit me all the time so luckily my sex life is not lacking and the two girls im seeing dont seem displeased. But you are right, Ive learned my lesson. that is why I posted this. I know its common knowledge on this site but whoever is thinking about Deca Only just because its "safe" need to stop and think about their sex life too. Hopefully this Test E-EQ cycle will be better if I out together a better PCT schedule. While on test Im sure i wont be lacking sex drive not have limp d!ck. lol

The education would be to add test to your cycle and have a good plan for PCT. I will this time around.

Thread Information