Thread: wet dreams

tony_1985 is offline New Member

wet dreams

Do any of you guys notice that you need a libido to have wet dreams during sleep? For those people who lost their libido temporarily during a cycle, how many of you find that wet dreams of women are totally gone along with your lost libido?

eport is offline Associate Member
    wow last time i remember ever having a wet dream was when i was about 13yrs old bro and havent had one since

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    not tryin to flame you bro but who cares. As alsong as it works now whats the problem and Like eport said I havent had a wet dream since I was about 12

slippin is offline Associate Member
    I was about to say the same thing, Who cares. sounds like you need to get a little more 'tang. lol

Duma is offline Associate Member
    i myself have never had a wet dream but its just logic that a high libido and wet dreams go hand-in-hand....wet dreams generally happen when one doesnt have sex or relieve themselves for extended periods of time...while on, your bodys not producing much so having abstinence doesnt cause any buildup.
    PS---its not even worth it to pick up chics when you have the sex drive of a plant

well i take that back bro i did get so drunk i pissed the bed about 6 months ago if you count that as a wet dream

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eport
    well i take that back bro i did get so drunk i pissed the bed about 6 months ago if you count that as a wet dream
    hAHAHAHAHhaha. Dont think that counts.

tony_1985 is offline New Member

Red face

so wet dreams don't happen anymore once you get older?

Because not long ago I always had wet dreams that I remember from the previous night and my undies were always creamed in the morning; now it all of a sudden stopped.

Okie then, I was just curious.

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Please tell me you didnt just use the word "undies". This has to be the worst topic for a post I have seen on this board yet. This is worse than the questions about Drinking Alcohol while on a cycle. lol

ace ventura is offline Member
    Hehe.. I think you guys are very hard on him now. He is obviously just a little bit over reflected.

In periods (i.e 10 days) I think of my girl very often in the same moment as I wake up, running this "movies" in my head half a sleep. I'm sure its when my natural test level is very high. But who cares.

bro how old are you.... i should have known when you said you have wet dreams hey take my advice dont use steroids it sounds like you boys are just now dropping you will mess yourself up dude you have plenty of test running through you now.....not to mention you know the rule about aas you have to atleast be able to grow puebs LOL

hey tony i am just messin around bro i take it by your name you were born in 1985 so you are prob around 18 or 19 way too young to juice nay way bro just eat right and train hard you will see plenty of results bro trust me go nat first look in the diet forum for some great tips bro aas is not a miracle drug like most people think you can just take it a boom blow up and get all ripped looking but the truth is you still have too work hard and eat right

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    That Was To Harsh. But Still Funny Lol

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Wet dreams? **** I can't remember the last time i had a wet dream. I don't think cycling will affect your "dreams". I wouldn't worry about it really. There's always that 16 hour period during the day to get the job done.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Anyone seen "50 First Dates"??? Do what the doc says- "Get off the Juice."

Stout1 is offline Banned
    This has got to be one of the top 10 threads here at AR in awhile.

BUMP FOR SOME LAUGHS!!!!

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eport
    hey tony i am just messin around bro i take it by your name you were born in 1985 so you are prob around 18 or 19 way too young to juice nay way bro just eat right and train hard you will see plenty of results bro trust me go nat first look in the diet forum for some great tips bro aas is not a miracle drug like most people think you can just take it a boom blow up and get all ripped looking but the truth is you still have too work hard and eat right
    I think it is kind of funny when guys born in 1983 tell guys born in 1985 that they are way too young to juice. (just assuming that the 1983 guy does steroids himself)

TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tony_1985
    ...and my undies were always creamed in the morning
    LMFAO!!! maybe you should have been de-"creaming" it more often.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXANDER42
    I think it is kind of funny when guys born in 1983 tell guys born in 1985 that they are way too young to juice. (just assuming that the 1983 guy does steroids himself)
    I thought there was a huge difference between age 18-19 and 21-22 in this game? (Because the hormone system usually is more stable somewhere after the age of 20-).

Thread Information