Thread: now wat

andy.M is offline New Member

now wat

if you've read my other post's you'll know ive done d-bol 6 a day for first week to see how i got on with them then 3 weeks on 8 a day defo see some gains today is my last eight wat should i do now.ive been reading all the other post on d-bol saying i'll loss it all its only water others saying its crap

this is my first cycle and yes i am ready for roids

stat's
    5'5
    149lb
    14'7 bf
    age29

should i get some test 400 ?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Why did you take them? Not flaming, just curious. As most will tell you the weight you did put on was water and you'll lose the gains you've made. Most times guys use D-bol to jump start their cycle while waiting for the Test E or C to kick in.

400 can be a little painful but then again it depends on who you get it from, brand and such. Test E and C are a good one to start with.....however, how long have you been working out? Have you a good diet and eating enough food? Water intake? lots of variables.

just started out again been on and off for 10 yr started to eat properly instead of eating load of rubbish like mac's and other take aways drinking alot of water a couple of litres a day(just sick of going for a piss)

how long should i wait before starting another cycle of say test

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u should have done test for 10-12 weeks and done dbol for the 1st 4 weeks of the cycle. test 400 hurts like a bitch, for a 1st cycle i would get some test e or cyp 500mg/week and dbol 30-40mg/day/1st weeks to jumpstart.

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Bro you mentioned you weigh 149 lb right?
    I truly believe you can bring your weight up more if you pump hard
    and keep a sound diet. When you get as high as you can hit the Juice.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You should have started shooting test the day you took the first dose of dbol . Basically, you wasted a lot of perfectly good dbol gaining a bunch of water weight that will not do you any good. Now. 4 weeks is long enough for any oral AAS due to hepatoxicity concerns. So you need to stop now. Okay, if you start hitting yourself with T-400 it will take a month or so before it really kicks in. Meanwhile your own body's test production is like zero still, from the dbol, so paradoxically for the first 2-3 weeks of your test cycle you will be in a catabolic rather than an anabolic state. Also your cycle is effectively lengthened by 4 weeks, which will slow your recovery when you stop the test. There is an alternative, I suppose... test prop, 50mg every day. You could even load with maybe 150mg/day for the first two or three days, I guess. That would nearly eliminate your dead time, IF you have a source handy for prop. But do you really want to shoot prop (kinda painful!) every day?

If you were truly "ready for roids" you would have learned this already. I suggest you go ahead and begin your pct now, and chalk this one up as a learning experience. We all make mistakes, and all of us do hardheaded, boneheaded stuff sometimes. Do your research. LEARN. Obviously the juice bug has bitten you hard and you will try it again. Next time be prepared with the right materials and the knowledge to use them wisely and effectively, and you will grow like a weed and you will keep a significant portion of your gains. This time? You messed up and you won't get/keep diddly. You will do better in the future, I am sure.

thanks baron this is the sort of advice i was looking for we all have to start some where i just started off on the wrong foot.as for the waste of d-bol its not that expensive to buy i got 200 for £15

Andy, there's plenty of info on this board. Start searching older threads. Look up Test E, Test C, Prop and Tren . Read up on them and think of what you'd like to run and get back to us. You'll need to plan out how long you want to be on and what you want to run as well as PCT (Look that up as well).

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    start to eat bro! u could easily put on some mass naturally! and stay away from 17aa steroids , lots of good alternatives to that.

No flame intended, but I think you are just not ready to cycle...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Now What??? Go back to your post a week ago and read the advice! or for that matter any of your other posts. 5'5" is pretty short and you seem to also be a mental midget as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Now What??? Go back to your post a week ago and read the advice! or for that matter any of your other posts. 5'5" is pretty short and you seem to also be a mental midget as well.
    You might want to work on your people skills a little Meso.....no need to get personal concerning one's height....we can't all be giants.

Andy, I'll agree with the bros that you should press your natural limits before hitting the gear.....see where a solid diet and good workout routine will take you first.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    You might want to work on your people skills a little Meso.....no need to get personal concerning one's height....we can't all be giants.

Andy, I'll agree with the bros that you should press your natural limits before hitting the gear.....see where a solid diet and good workout routine will take you first.
    Sorry just irritated as this is like the 6th time this question was asked. Apologies to any short stature people or little people for my insensitive comment. (sean thought that I relate so well with others he voted for me to represent at the UN)

Sorry just irritated as this is like the 6th time this question was asked. Apologies to any short stature people or little people for my insensitive comment. (sean thought that I relate so well with others he voted for me to represent at the UN)
    No worries bro. Could just be me.....I'm sensative. hahahahaha

ban me so f u c k if i got a real answer first time round i would'nt keep asking it go take another pill

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    Bro you mentioned you weigh 149 lb right?
    I truly believe you can bring your weight up more if you pump hard
    and keep a sound diet. When you get as high as you can hit the Juice.
    Great advice bro, definitly could get some solid gains by training hard and eating properly.

Most gains are through water weight and seeing as our muscles are mostly made of water i don't think you will lose all of your gains. IMO definitly keep you caloric intake up, inparticular your protein approx 1.5 to 2 g per lbs and train hard. If you have your PCT ready begin that tomorrow and get your natural test back up and running, the longer that takes the potential for more loss. If you don't have your PCT (clomid) ready you can get some Tribulus as this has been known to help jumpstart the body's natural production. Best of luck, but as the others have said definitly work on your diet and training cause you should easily be able to put on 10-15lbs in a rather quick amount of time by changing your diet around.

cheers

Thread Information