Thread: juice vs size

musclehead1 is offline Member

juice vs size

hey bros not sure if this should go in this forum but ill put it here and if the mods think it should be moved plz do so.

well a while back i was reading an article that said that to gain one inch on ur arms u need 10lbs of lean body mass. so does that mean if u juice and u gain say 25 lbs after ur cycle and u retain 20lbs and ur bf % is the same or lil higher or lower ur arms will be 2 inches bigger?

Or will this happen....say u naturally have a big body but small arms, will that weight u gain be like how u gained it naturally or evenly distributed?

thanks

bump

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    its different for everyone im sure

GymDog is offline Banned
    It's only used as a rule of thumb. Keep in mind, if you gain 25 lbs and 10 of that's water retention, don't expect a 2" gain on your arms. Also, the bigger you get, the smaller the gains. When I first started juicing, I did see nearly 2" gains in my bi's with my first cycle, but each cycle thereafter, the gains were smaller and smaller. These days, I get excited if I manage to gain a permanent 1/2"-3/4" on my arms...

GymDog is offline Banned
    It's only used as a rule of thumb. Keep in mind, if you gain 25 lbs and 10 of that's water retention, don't expect a 2" gain on your arms. Also, the bigger you get, the smaller the gains. When I first started juicing, I did see nearly 2" gains in my bi's with my first cycle, but each cycle thereafter, the gains were smaller and smaller. These days, I get excited if I manage to gain a permanent 1/2"-3/4" on my arms...

GymDog is offline Banned

bump for more replys

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro i think that rule means in order to stay exactly proportional you should gain an inch for every 10 pounds of muscle.

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    everybody is different bro some people have good genetics and some dont and the only thing to change genetics in HGH

Thread Information