Thread: teens and gear

quasar is offline Associate Member

teens and gear

I am 18, and not looking to juice anytime soon. I want to see how far i can take my body naturally, so when it's time for juice i will EXPLODE.

However, i am very curious as to the effects of AS on teenagers. So here are a few questions that i would like you guys to think about and answer. These are serious questions (please don't flame me for being nieve, i have searched a lot of this site but i want to know more). I am not trying to find reasons for teens to juice early, but i am just interested in this area. so nuff said, here are my questions:

1) teens have a lot of natural test, raging in their bodies during the range of 18-21. (true?)

2) if so does taking juice stop the production of this? i know deca does, but i was wondering if taking like winny or something would equal taking winny and test, because of the natural test in the body?

3) would just taking a test cycle be like boosting your own test for 8-10 weeks, becasue the clomid would bring back the natural test in your body afterwards?

i don't really know if you guys know what i am talking about but it is a lot harder to type my question, then ask someone verbally, but if you can get the gist of what i am saying please respond. i guess i am wondering that if your body is producing test already....forget it i have no idea what i am talking about....

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    any androgens in excess will slow or stop your natty test.

it takes a while to bring back natty test after a long hard cycle.

also, test and estrogen (most androgens will aromatize to estrogen to some degree) will accelerate the closure of your epiphyseal plates, leading to stunted growth.

quasar is offline Associate Member
    what qualifies as excess?

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    Ok, I would rate my knowledge on gear as limited. But maybe I can help a little. Teenagers have very high testosterone levels, not between the ages of 18 to 21, but between the ages of 13 or 14 to early 20's. Those are your peak years as far as natural test goes. That is why I wish I started training when I was 14.

Anyway, it is completely pointless, IMO for teens to use. The gains in those years will be better than any other. Also, as you enter bodybuilding, you know very little. As time progresses and you read this and that, you become more educated and thus move away from the title of "Novice." You become "experienced." You learn about proper diet and proper excerise. IMO just jumping right into the circle is a mistake. Your young, so take your time.

Here is a true story for you.

A friend of mine entered high school at 180 pounds. As a freshman he trained hard, consistantly for those 4 years, and ate right. He graduated with the highest school bench press ever, distroying the previous record of something like 450 (he did 505). He left high school at 300 pounds. Yes he has good genes, yes that is impressive, and not everyone can achieve that...BUT you can still make HUGE strides in both strength and mass.

Train smart, train hard, train consistantly, and eat good foods. You will get huge fast.

Thread Information