Thread: please help!

Xerx is offline New Member

please help whit dnp diett!

5th time i,ve asked this

anyway regular dietting, when one simply relies on proteins and minimal karbs the body will gain the fat back afterwards.

so when people say to use the same diett under dnp , will the fat still come back? or does dnp do something to this?
    Last edited by Xerx; 12-28-2004 at 05:02 PM.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    no it does not come back as easy as it does after your tipical diet, yeah it can come back if you dont eat smart afterwards but during DNP watching what you eat is "as much" of a problem

PS more discriptive post titles usualy help too

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    The fat returns because your diet returns to what it was before you tried dieting! Fat does not JUST accumulate for no reason. Proper nutrition and cardio keep the fat off.

oki now i got 2 tottaly different anwsers....

well myself and a few others here have taken DNP and we have journals on them in the results section go read them and you should get more of the same answer, if Spoon sees this he can confirm it and a few others

Oki, but i,m 168 cm tall, 85 kg.

I gonna do 2 cyckels like this:

I,m planing to lose about 7 kg,s every cyckle and my diett will mostly consist of egg,s proteins, white meat and fruit and vegetabels. about 900-1000calories a day, pluss i will also take stack 2 for ekstra fatburn. of course multivitamins, ala, v8, taurine, plenty of water
    Last edited by Xerx; 12-28-2004 at 05:18 PM.

read the 2 threads ref'd in this post
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...ht=dnp+animals

i couldnt get into that site, but how about this: http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside . its a norwegian site with lots of info..but i,m not sure its true info though

Scooby1 is offline Member
    After severe restriction of cards, you need to reintroduce them VERY SLOWLY(meaning very small amounts to begin, and lowly increase your carb intake.) If you start eating carbs like a "normal" person would, you will gain back fat, normally cuz you have not changed your dietary fat intake(due to habit). I have used DNP for 21 days and personally love the stuff, but hate the sides . try using 200mg/ed for 5 days and then increase it to 400mgs/ed if you feel you need to. I am currently on 800 mg/ed(have worked up to this level). Make sure you have benadryl on hand at ALL times. If you have more questions or concerns PM me.

tman55 is offline Junior Member
    it has been my experience that if i eliminate all high gi carbs after 4pm and eat a clean diet the rest of the time that i can keep from adding fat as long as i lift, do some cardio now and then and eat lots of greens.

Thread Information