Thread: Frozen Gear

HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Frozen Gear

Hey bro

When I got my gear, one of the 10mls cyps was frozen, Never had to deal with this before, its not totaly frozen but its really really think, mid frozen, is this still anygood, I was just going to let it get to room temp and then see what it looks like..

but anyone who has had to deal with this before let me know..

Thanks

Anyone?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Run it under hot water bro.. Then see what it looks like. See if the crystals are gone.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    yo hollywood i had the same thing happen to me when i ordered internationally, i believe it got too cold during transit which in turn crystalized the gear. I just notified my bro and he sent me another bottle free of charge

-Tose

Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    yo hollywood i had the same thing happen to me when i ordered internationally, i believe it got too cold during transit which in turn crystalized the gear. I just notified my bro and he sent me another bottle free of charge

-Tose
    YEA I JUST LET MY BRO KNOW, IF HE IS NICE HE WILL SEND ME A NEW ONE..

ITS STARTING TO COME BACK JUST SITTING HEAR, WELL AT LEAST IT LOOKS BETTER THAN IT DID 10MIN AGO..

Oh And, I Dont Know Why Just One Of Them Would Do It, In Thinking If It Was Cold Enough To Do It To One Why Not All Of Them

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    lol, its funny how you guys expect resends for the weather getting a little cold, maybe you can ask your source to send a hot water bottle next time? to keep your package warm??

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Give it a few days at room temp agitating once in a while, and if that don't work, use hot tap water. I bet a dollar to a donut that it comes up into solution again. When crystals are gone, you are good to go!

well i guess it just depends on your customer service you are dealing with, i had a large order at one point i was missing 30 norma's and i just sent my bro an email and he sent me 30 more. A month down the road i got the missing norma's and the extra 30 he sent me. I am sure that he knows, to satisfy one guy is to satisfy many more to come

-Tose

Agree, And What Is It To Send One 10ml Of Cyp, Nothing To Him...that Goes For Anything You Buy, If Its Broke When You Get It, Not Matter What Happen You Would Expect The Person To Fix The Order...and If That Person Goes Around Telling Everyone That So And So Resent At No Extra Charge, How Good Of Word Of Mouth Advertising Is That...

None better, like you said...its penny's for him as it is dollars to us.

Odin is offline Member
    I had some Test E frozen on me and I boiled it in water at about 180 for 5 minutes and it was fine. If it's out of solution the same thing will put it back into solution. The test that was frozen worked just as good as the stuff that was not frozen.

Relly guys, have you ever tryed to frezze oil?? its hard, more likely it just recrystalize and needs to be heated til its all even again and then it should be fine!

Thread Information