mexicali is offline New Member

Transdermal Delivery

I see a lot of people discussing transdermal methods of application.My question is ...

Why does this method seem to be accepted/ok for prohormones and not for say, fina? If it works well for 4ad or other prohormones, wouldnt it work the same for fina or any other compound assuming its molecular structure is small enough to pass through?

I've also heard of people dissolving the fina in ethanol, then applying that to the skin followed by yosh, does this sound like a better method?

I plan on trying a M1T/4AD stack soon, and was thinking of throwing in a small ammount of fina.

any info would be much appreciated, thanks

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    Bump this thread. I just heard the same thing last night from my source. He gets his stuff from a pro and this pro says everyone is transproting fina this way. "he said you crush the pill to a powder and use a cream and apply it to your leg ed." Im all about this method so as not to have to shoot ed. Please im me if you get or have any more info on this matter. No matter who tells me or what i hear i always check the answer on this board.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Total waste.

I've no idea what pro says to do this, but he's lost.

~SC~

Andractim is transdermal DHT. There are several testosterone patches on the market...I don't know why you think that transdermal delivery isn't used for steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Andractim is transdermal DHT. There are several testosterone patches on the market...I don't know why you think that transdermal delivery isn't used for steroids.
    Not sure if you were directing this to me, but my response was regarding Fina and the transdermal method. I believe that to be an extreme waste of product.

~SC~

No...I wasn't....I was directing it towards Mexicali's comment that:

Why does this method seem to be accepted/ok for prohormones and not for say, fina? If it works well for 4ad or other prohormones, wouldnt it work the same for fina or any other compound assuming its molecular structure is small enough to pass through?
    He was asking "wouldn't it be the same" and my answer is that it isn't just "the same," it's a medically accepted practice.

You receive less actual drug with transdermal delivery, but you get a much steadier and sustained release, as compared to injection or oral delivery; thats why transdermal delievery is used for birthcontrol, HRT, and quitting smoking (all those patches...).

Ahhh, gotcha!!

~SC~

Transdermal delivery for Fina was in vogue a few years ago on the T-Mag website...they had people crushing up the pellets, filtering them, and then putting the solution in (surprise, surprise) a spraybottle sold on the website (which also contained some other PH's).

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry if it seems like im stealing the post but I was about to write the question myself till I read this one. So is it a total waste or not with fina pellets???? I do not want to start this method of delvery if its not going to do me any benefit at all. Thanks ahead of time for your knowledge.

mexicali is offline New Member
    hooker, that was actually the point I was trying to make, I guess I didnt word it correctly.

If transdermal delivery is "a medically accepted practice" for lots of compounds, including test, then why is it that on this website almost everyone says its a complete waste with only 10-15 percent getting into the blood stream?

It's obvious it wouldnt be as effective as intramuscular inj., but surely if its being used in the medical world it has to be more effective than 10% right?

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Remember when they had Berry Bonds all over the news?
    Didnt they mention him applying some transdermal steroid on his knees?
    I am probably wrong but I herd something like GH, it wasnt clear to me!

anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by mexicali

If transdermal delivery is "a medically accepted practice" for lots of compounds, including test, then why is it that on this website almost everyone says its a complete waste with only 10-15 percent getting into the blood stream?

?
    The medical use sacrifices the actual amount of the dose for a stedier release. Thats why its useful to quit smoking, as birth control, hormone replacement, etc...

Wheras for building muscle, the amount of the dose is a (if not the) primary factor.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    There are transdermals, QFS (rip) used to have transdermal Test and were working on an EQ and Deca version before they were brought down

They claimed something like 95% absorbtion and there were hundreds of people who praised it as the next big thing in AAS...

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I heard that people used to do the same with Primobolan tabs (I think I read it in Duchaine's book)...although it may be steadier release, how could it possibly be worthwhile with low absorbtion...

Thread Information