saluu is offline Banned

Talking new yr means new cycle

just had a question to ask i have 100mgper ml 20ml vial and have 10ml vial of tren enthunate 250mg per ml and i have winny 25 mg 100 capsules . how much can i expect to gain remember im cutting and im going high protein 2grams per pd and low carb and low calories. i want lean gains how much can i put on i know throw in test i know just wanna know how much i can gain roughtly off this cycle and are gains easy to maintain afterwards if you do proper pct i have clomid ,nolvadex , triblus, horny goat weed and 60x0 . later

eport is offline Associate Member
    it all really depends on how you eat and train and how much rest you get as well.. my best advice would be to eat clean and also when you go to the gym make sure it is ballz to the wall the whole time also make sure you get propeer rest in as well but gain wise it is hard to tell everyone's body reacts diff to aas my best guess is try it and tell us how it works for you also what is your main goal that might help us out as well what do you want to achieve out of your cycle

saluu is offline Banned
    i wanna get cut lean gains no fat just pure muscle again high protein and low carb and calories im going to eat lots of protein and do lots of cardio 45min a day my goal is to gain 15 to 20 pds of just solid hard muscle and get a little bit harder and get more definiton is that possible 15 to 20 pds with this stuff thanks need advice. my goal i am cutting

eport is offline Associate Member
    well personally i would do some thing like test prop and anavar ! i have heard some crazy wicked things about anavar i have not hear one person say they didnt like it and they got rock hard and increased their strength tremendously i am about to start a test prop and anavr cycle my self but yes the tren and winny will help you also i see yous aid you will have some test what kind of test are you going to use

Thread Information