GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member

Is this two much?

I have done 4 cycles since i was 19, i am currently 22 and want to run 600mg deca , 750mg test E and end it with 50mg of winny eod. I have nolva and cloming for my pct. Also i want to frontload, which means i will be taking alot of @#$% in the begining week. I think this will be a great cycle. also i would like some info on how i should split up my cc's on the first week, i dont want to put all 2700mg in the same needle......haha
    any info would be great

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    what are you weighin in at , size, etc.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats, bro? What were your previous cycles like?

This info is necessary for us to help you as it probably wasn't a good idea to begin shooting when you were 19. You can't change the past, but we can help you for the future.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GettinSwoll47
    I have done 4 cycles since i was 19, i am currently 22 and want to run 600mg deca , 750mg test E and end it with 50mg of winny eod. I have nolva and cloming for my pct. Also i want to frontload, which means i will be taking alot of @#$% in the begining week. I think this will be a great cycle. also i would like some info on how i should split up my cc's on the first week, i dont want to put all 2700mg in the same needle......haha
    any info would be great
    Doesn't sound like you have done 4 cycles. This is my opinion. I would run the test at 750 and the deca at 500mgs. I think 600 is a little too much. The winny NEEDS TO BE RUN ED not eod. SO 50mgs ed of the winny... How long did you want to run the cycle...

Also no need to front load. Don't do it...Keep you dosages consistant. It prevents your body levels from fluctuating.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    What are your stats, bro? What were your previous cycles like?

This info is necessary for us to help you as it probably wasn't a good idea to begin shooting when you were 19. You can't change the past, but we can help you for the future.
    Iam 5'10", 205....I started my first cycle with with just anadrol and dbol , i did my second with test e 250, and then a third with just test e again....recently i have done a cycle with 2amps of deca300 and 2 amps of winny50 eod.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Drol and Dbol for your first cycle? Christ man take it easy on yourself
    From your experience bro I'd suggest you read up and study a little bit more.
    But if you feel your ready id change the deca to 400-500mg instead of 600. Also, like Russ said run the win every day.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    600mg Deca is spooky...lots of water gain there.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Doesn't sound like you have done 4 cycles. This is my opinion. I would run the test at 750 and the deca at 500mgs. I think 600 is a little too much. The winny NEEDS TO BE RUN ED not eod. SO 50mgs ed of the winny... How long did you want to run the cycle...

Also no need to front load. Don't do it...Keep you dosages consistant. It prevents your body levels from fluctuating.
    when i was younger i did little research and did most of my gear wrong...but now that i have AR i am soo much more knowledgeable. I have never frontloaded before, but some people in the forums told me it was the best way to start. why do you say it is not...just curious. i have my cycle mapped out for 20 weeks, but that is doing winny eod...if i do as you say it will be alittle shorter. i will start the test and deca the same week and end the deca 2 weeks before the test and start the winny 2 or 3 weeks before i finish the deca. thanx for your help...

Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Drol and Dbol for your first cycle? Christ man take it easy on yourself
    From your experience bro I'd suggest you read up and study a little bit more.
    But if you feel your ready id change the deca to 400-500mg instead of 600. Also, like Russ said run the win every day.
    so if i do 400-500mg deca , would i still do 750mg test e

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616

i read this in another forum.......

"When will my "GEAR" kick in & frontloading explained...NOW READ IT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been reading so many posts about when will my gear kick in...and quite frankly i am gettin gsick of it...so i decided to put up a post that will explain all of that in about as clear format as i can. No matter what gear you take, this formula applies to everything, the acctual numbers might be fictitious but the concept is the same no matter what gear you choose. First off all let’s clear up the idea of esters. Esters do not slow down the initial release of hormones into blood stream they only extend the half-life of the drugs. Half-life mean that, that is you inject certain amount of drug, in a certain amount of day half of that drug will still be active. For example if you take 250mg of drug and it’s half life is 7 days, that means that in 7 days there will be 125mg of that drug still active in your system. With all AS once they are injected there is a huge release that takes place and most of the drug is in your system within 1 day. The only reason that some people do not feel the effect immediately is that the buildup of that drug to substantial/effective amount takes place over time. There is a solution to that; it’s called front loading. Front loading means taking double or triple (I recommend double) amount of the drug on your first day of the cycle. For example if you were planning to take 250mg of Sust per week, you would take 500mg on day 1 of your cycle. I hope this all makes sense and clears up a few misconceptions about “when is my gear going to kick in”, because it’s RIGHT NOW!!! As I said it works for everything, EQ, Deca, Test any ester, Tren Eenth, Masteron everything…just the half life’s change.

Regular way of taking AS and its natural buildup progression:
    Day 1 – 250mg
    Day 7 – 125mg + 250mg = 375mg
    Day 14 – 187.5 + 250mg = 437.5mg
    Day 21 – 219.2 + 250mg = 469.2mg
    Day 28 - 234.6 + 250mg = 484.6mg
    Day 35 – 242.3 + 250mg = 492.3mg
    Day 42 – 246.1 + 250mg = 496.1mg

Now progression with “Double Dose” front loading:
    Day 1 – 500mg
    Day 7 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 14 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 21 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Etc.

Now you tell me which cycle you want to be on "

peump is offline Senior Member
    frontloading is defintely the best thing for consistant blood levels.

decadbal is offline Banned
    id do 3cc shots, a few times a week till uget all the liq in.. the deca and test look good in dose size for a 5th cycle, it sounds good if i read it all correctly

Thread Information