Thread: Cardizpan

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member

Cardizpan

Has anyone heard of this product. Its supposed to be a good product that helps in the cutting aspect.
    If anyone knows about it ,let me know if this is recomendable at the end of a bulking cycle?

bmwrob is offline Member
    Have never heard of it being used for cycling, but I can tell by the name that it is an anti-angsiety (SP?) medication.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Have never heard of it being used for cycling, but I can tell by the name that it is an anti-angsiety (SP?) medication.

Cardizpan is an injectable form of Acetyl L-Carnitine. All it is, is an amino acid that is supposed to aid metabolism. It can be injected sub c or intramuscular. People say they have had success using it in spot fat reduction. I have never tried it before so I can't really comment further. I do however, know it is big in central and south america. And it burns like hell. Do a search there are many different threads on this product, and even where to buy it, since it is a legal substance.

So if it is spot fat reduction can it be used against fat deposits in the nipple area?
    Cause having those fat deposits in the nipple area is something that is really bothering me.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    i tried it before and i wasnt impressed with it.. it does sting you though.. you can loose more fat by doing an extra 15 min on cardio

People use Clen as PCT . Is cardizpan a source that can be used as well?

Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    People use Clen as PCT . Is cardizpan a source that can be used as well?

No. Cardizpan is simply an amino acid. It will not get natural test production going again. And people may use clen DURING PCT because it has anticatabolic properties, but it does not affect HPTA. People do not use clen as PCT. You need clomid and nolva for PCT. If your question is simply can cardizpan be used during PCT with clomid and nolva treatment, then the answer is yes. Like I said before caridizpan is just an amino acid. Do a search for l-carnitine. you will find some more info.
    Last edited by Georgie; 12-29-2004 at 07:02 PM.

So what role does Cardizpan, Nolva and Clomid do during my PCT??

Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    So what role does Cardizpan, Nolva and Clomid do during my PCT??
    Well cardizpan, not much besides maybe helping to burn fat. Clomid and nolva will help to "restart" your body's natural test production and block excess estrogen in your body. If you don't know what PCT is. You best do a lot more research before you start jabbing yourself. PCT is very very important.

Thread Information