Thread: when i come off

ManzNumero1 is offline Member

when i come off

Im currently on a deca /sust250 cycle. I still have about 5 weeks left in the cycle but my question is, i have liq clen and liq clomid for pct. but right now i like the puffy face the deca is giving me with the water retention, to keep this when i come off what can help me , if anything, i was thinking of starting creatine and drinkin massive amounts of h2o. i dont see anyone with this idea, is it stupid, will it work? is there anything else to keep the water/puffy look.
    wks 1-20 deca 500mg/wk
    wks 1-20 sust250 700mg/wk
    pct liq clom & liq clen.

just lookin for some helpful info. or experience if anyone has tried. thanks.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never heard anyone that wants to keep the water retention! lol... but u will lose it when u come off. i dunno how u would go about keeping it.
    r u taking nolva right now? and b6? just curious cause u should b careful of gyno signs. i always get em when i run deca . (just a reminder).

i never took b6 but have been readin about it and have been wanting to go hit up the store for a bottle. i did however take nolva in my first and second cycle .. both deca with diff tests, i didn't see any signs of gyno or feel i needed it this time, took a chance, didn't get it for this 3rd cycle. thanks though, def gonna be safe and use it for every other future cycle

bitta is offline Associate Member
    thats funny stuff, never heard anyone who liked the puffy look, anyway, yeah bro you can take birth control pills to retain water

really. i must be weird, ill get some pics , its not crazy bloated, i just like the way the puffy gets in the cheeks and in the neck. i dont know bout them birth c. pills, your not serious are you ?

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    You be looking like PUFFF DADDY!!

Thread Information