HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Anadrol And Anti E's

Hey bros,

will be my first time playing around with anadrol . will be using it at 50mg ed for 4wks, along with tren e and cyp..

my question is, should I start the nolva now, or wait till around 4wks when the cyp and tren e start to really kick in.

I think I read somewhere that nolva has no effect on the gyno that anadrol can produce, not sure if this is bogus or not..

let me know if I should start it at the same time as andadrol or wait

Thanks

HM

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    start the nolva the day u start ur cycle bro. it helps out in other ways than an anti-e. keep ur results posted from the drol, i was considering throwing it in my current cycle but decided not too.

will do bro...I have always wanted to run it just to see, I know bros who go crazy with it, run it up to 150mg ed..im just keeping it simple at 50mg ed..

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    will do bro...I have always wanted to run it just to see, I know bros who go crazy with it, run it up to 150mg ed..im just keeping it simple at 50mg ed..
    ya i would keep it at 50mg also, i was just turned off because of the bad acne that comes with it, i break out easily and dont need that shlt again!

good luck bro.

yeah, I dont want the acne also, im gonna pick up some b5 just in case..

ya and if u start to notice it get some benzol peroxide and rub it on the areas that r breaking out. also salcylic acid(sp) works well.

cool, didnt think of that

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    how much do you weigh bro..anadrol doseage depends on your weight,i have used it many times.im 290 right now and would need to use 200mg to get the best resulte.start at 50 but dont be affraid to bump it up a bit if gains stall

anti es are best to start 2 weeks prior to cycle to build blood levels up and you are right about drol gyno it is more of a progesterone problem but it seems to bring out the worst sides when run with a test..it kind of intensifys the gyno from estrogen aromatizing drug

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Well anadrol may not be progestinic at all (Res Front Fertil Regul. 1981 Feb;1(3):1-14.) and may actually lower the hormone. My guess is anadrol directly acts on the estrogen receptor. So nolva would be a wise choice with anadrol use.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    interesting info klg... I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    how much do you weigh bro..anadrol doseage depends on your weight,i have used it many times.im 290 right now and would need to use 200mg to get the best resulte.start at 50 but dont be affraid to bump it up a bit if gains stall

anti es are best to start 2 weeks prior to cycle to build blood levels up and you are right about drol gyno it is more of a progesterone problem but it seems to bring out the worst sides when run with a test..it kind of intensifys the gyno from estrogen aromatizing drug

im 6ft 260lbs..but I only got a 30ml at 50mg/ml so I cant really fart around with the dose too much, wana run it for 4wks..
    im gonna start with 10mg nolva asap. just to be on safe side..

Thread Information