9natural9 is offline Banned

alcohol, drugs, and gear...

From the looks of things, this board seems to keep getting younger and younger members...If they choose to do roids we must try to educate as much as possible...so Vets please state the importance of keeping your body free of all drugs (besides gear), alcohol, cigs, ect.

I am by far not a vet, but my advice is don't disrespect your body and gear if your not going to be 110% committed to it...i.e. you take a swig a beer when your on a cycle...you take 2 steps back, you do a line of blow, 4 steps back and a huge risk of a heart attack....

Vets feel free to add....

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    You say about the risks of beer and cigs yes if you have too much then of course there is a chance of problems the same goes for gear..Life is there to be enjoyed we all take risks somtimes even when we cross a road...

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    personaly i think that avoiding smoking, drinking and drugs is a good idea for anyone who cares about their body, and not just people using AS, but this is a very good call.

iv noticed lots of younger guys givin us the "im doing it anyway" attittude, and i think we have to help them simply to make sure they dont kill themselves.

if that means educating them on the problems involved in smoking etc then all well and good but at the end of the day we can only tell them the dangers that most of them will already know anyway.

we ALL know that smoking is bad for us and can even lead to life threatening diseases, including the people who smoke. at the end of the day its their choice.

good call, but i have to wonder how many people will listen to the things they dont want to hear.

NightOp is offline Member
    absolutely i agree, and im with kaz on the fact that avoiding smoking, drinkin, and drugs by everyone is a good idea... I'm about to turn 20 and have never done any AAS, I just read and learn as much as I can so that when I'm older and if I decide todo it, I will know what I'm doing...

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    How bad really is coke for you when you're on juice???? Not saying I do it, but just call me curious. I'm looking for an educated answer, not "You're crazy bro, that made my friends heart explode blah blah blah."

9natural9 is offline Banned
    How bad really is coke for you when you're on juice???? Not saying I do it, but just call me curious. I'm looking for an educated answer, not "You're crazy bro, that made my friends heart explode blah blah blah."

Will you settle for a educated gues??? Well, here is mine...most AAS increase your blood pressure to some extent, while blow increases your blood pressure ten fold. Now with this combination it most likely won't end up in a "heart explosion" it could VERY possibly be the cause of a catastrophic stroke.

Like I said, just my hypothesis...I'm by no means EINSTEIN...

its hard man resist the temptation....

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone notice how old this thread is?? and that the author is banned?

All valid points, but we already do discourage ppl to drink, smoke and do drugs on cycle.

good point aXe....lol

Thread Information