Phatso is offline Associate Member

Fat burner on cycle?

im on cutting cycle atm just finished this supplment called stacker2 and before that thermo red.. and just for info thermo red did more burning.. hehe aight heres my Q i want a new supplement for fat burning.. so i keep readin about hydroxycut/hydroxycarb how are those?? real thing? or bull .. anything better out there for the carb control? and the hydrocut does it really work? someone told me about xenedrene or something like that?? letme know guys..

ps im on winny/testprop/eq/clen injectable. need something super strong lol

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    check out the supplement forum but IMO clen is the best and do it during pct. actually the best overall way to burn fat is cardio and a good clean diet....

theres always dnp but i dont recomend that with out researchin it a lot. give an eca stack with clen during pct a shot bro.

theres injectable clen????

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    heh. So you ran the cycle after all. Good luck. (this question is best for the supplement section)

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The original hydroxycut was VERY good, very effective. Unfortunately a key ingredient is now banned from U.S. sold supplements. The ECA part, (Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin) you can put together yourself if you have a source for eph. Hydroxycut also had some other stuf... garcina cambogia or something like that but most of the magic was in the ECA stack. The new hydroxycut isn't gonna do much more than a serious pot of coffee every day.

Phatso is offline Associate Member
    ah thnx u guys sorry for the post here just thought maybe cycle Q.. :P

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    check out the supplement forum but IMO clen is the best and do it during pct. actually the best overall way to burn fat is cardio and a good clean diet....

theres always dnp but i dont recomend that with out researchin it a lot. give an eca stack with clen during pct a shot bro.

theres injectable clen????
    clen bro,it's kind of a supplement...

Thread Information