pile is offline New Member

possable dumb question

somtimes when i read alot i get brain farts,this is either a wise question or i'm gonna feel like i did on the short bus. since anavar doesn't effect your hypothalamohypophysia testicular axis,nor does it aromatize and effect your sperm count. hypothetically can you run var during an off cycle after pct

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by pile
    somtimes when i read alot i get brain farts,this is either a wise question or i'm gonna feel like i did on the short bus. since anavar doesn't effect your hypothalamohypophysia testicular axis,nor does it aromatize and effect your sperm count. hypothetically can you run var during an off cycle after pct
    I see what your are saying.... it will still lower your test levels. I mean you can, but it will still shut you down. SO not the best idea

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You are talking about running a bridge with var. I like to get my own test back up and running so bridging is not an option for me.

some of what i've read stats that var doesn't influence the body's test production or levels

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by pile
    A single 2.5 mg dose of anavar can affect your HPTA. Some bros like to run var between their heavier cycles which imo is ok but to use it all the time is not a good idea.

hypothalamohypophysia <------

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    A single 2.5 mg dose of anavar can affect your HPTA. Some bros like to run var between their heavier cycles which imo is ok but to use it all the time is not a good idea.

hypothalamohypophysia <------
    Do you know where i can read more about that. Im not disagreeing just want to read more about it

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    AAS affects the HPTA period.

thanks bros for the info,i guess not a dumb question just not a good idea

Thread Information