saluu is offline Banned

losing too much weight after cycle

i did everything fine did clomid and nolvadex and triblus used all that stuff and still lost 10-15 pds one of my buddies hadnt seen me in a month and said i lost weight i dont look as buffed up and goes what happenend he said you still big but looks like you lost some weight. i was pissed off i have taken 2 scoops to 4 scoops of heavyweighter gainer 900 regularly but i weihg 250 and today i noticed that my cum is white again like no yellow it was fresh and white after screwing my girlfriend i jerked off in her right breast and she even said it was white as snow now it has been 9 days since beginning of pct and i did take 2 weeks off after my last test injection and started clomid is it possible natural test is back the cycle was about 7 weeks long dbol , deca , test e ,

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    What did your cycle look like (how much of each)? How much did you gain?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I could give a rats as* about the color of your stuff... but perhaps you are just losing water..

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    bro increase your caloric intake member we feel like superman while on aas but after we come off we can expect to keep all the weight weve gained,but if your diet is high in good protein i cant see why not to keep at least 75% of your gains

saluu is offline Banned

my cycle was test deca and dbol

i took test 500mg and deca 400mg and dbol 40-50 mg and took m1t on side about 20mg i say gained about 30pds but still is is water or muscle i lost and is my natural test back i had great sex too today adn it was white as hell. does that mean i got it back i know you couldnt careless about the colour but is that a good sign that test is back . my pct has been good other than calories i havent taken 7 scoops of heavyweigthgainer like i used to but i amd taking 3-5 day .

my face is not bloated as well i am using nolva and clomid and 60xo and triblus with horny goat weed in it.

Thread Information