AG5678 is offline Member

To the people that HATE sust 250

You know i really don't get it. Everytime i go on this board i see people talking about how they hate sust 250. For the people that hate 250 can you explain why you don't like it? If there are some people that actually LIKE 250 can you also share why you like it? All the opinions appreciated

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    sure its easy..... its no bueno due to the fact that it is hard to get the blood levels balanced out and not fluctuate. If they are all over the place, sides get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    sure its easy..... its no bueno due to the fact that it is hard to get the blood levels balanced out and not fluctuate. If they are all over the place, sides get worse.

Only way to get even levels is to do ED shots,.. Another downside is cost compared to other tests.

bullram is offline Member
    i wouldnt say that i hate it but, i think sust is overpriced in comparison to any single ester. And from my past experiences i have always had better results with a single ester

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical Evolution
    Only way to get even levels is to do ED shots,.. Another downside is cost compared to other tests.
    True or use sust E3D and the days inbetween shoot prop... Still if you are shooting ED anyway.. Just shoot plain old prop. I dont get why this has to come up every few months, and some one demands us to tell him why we are not fans of sust. It gets old. For me its annoying as hows my dbol cycle look?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I just don't like paying so much for it.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    People just cbf jabbing them selves ED or EOD.

-Gear

Heres alittle Sust chart for ya.

Full thread is at www.Beyondmass.com

http://www.beyondmass.com/forums/sho...light=sustanon

AG5678 is offline Member
    wheres all those people hatin on sust?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    Out enjoying all the money they saved by buying Enth

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Out enjoying all the money they saved by buying Enth
    Sustanon is a very popular steroid which is highly appreciated by its users since it offers several advantages when compared to other testosterone compounds. Sustanon is a mixture of four different testosterones which, based on the well-timed composition, have a synergetic effect. This special feature has two positive characteris-tics for the athlete. First, based on the special combination effect of the compounds, Sustanon, milligram for milligram, has a better effect than Testosterone enanthate, cypionate, and propionate alone. Second, the effect of the four testosterones is time-released so that Sustanon goes rapidly into the system and remains effective in the body for several weeks. Due to the propionate also included in the steroid, Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks. Sustanon has a distinct androgenic effect which is coupled with a strong anabolic effect. Therefore it is well suited to build up strength and mass. A rapid increase in body strength and an even increase in body weight oc-cur. Athletes who use Sustanon report a solid muscle growth since it results in less water retention and also aromatizes less than either testosterone enanthate or cypionate. Indeed many bodybuilders who use testosterone and fight against distinct water retention and an elevated estrogen level prefer Sustanon over other long-acting de-pot testosterones.

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    ive had great results injecting sust every week 500mg.i didnt feel any really bad sides.ive had great results with the stuff.then again every body is different.a lot of people wouldnt agree with taking deca by itself.ive done that for 2 cycle.i had great gaind 20-25pds and kept most of it .the first cycle i didnt even have clomid.i would never take it alone again knowing how much batter a cycle is with a form of test.by the way i have never ever expirenced deca dick.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Sust was designed to keep stable blood levels for 4 weeks. The ones claiming ED shots with sust only take into acct the propionate ester. Friend of mine was going to the doc getting polysterone aka organon sust E3W and blew to fack up.

Steele is offline Member
    i like sus 250. considering the graph that chemical evolution posted it looks fine to me. if you averaged out the LITTLE peaks and valleys you got a pretty good consistent level of test. with the short esters it is a great anabolic to kick start a cycle if you are planning on doing a long cycle (@16 wks or more) or if you are against taking ED shots like prop,tren . certainly safer on the liver than d bol or anadrol for kicking off a cycle too. i have talked to many pros including dave palumbo and he agreed with exactly what i have just stated. test is test, but shorter esters should mean a quicker rise in test levels and not so much bloating in the beginning. taking a 16 wk cycle as an example you would start with sus250 first 8 weeks to get levels high quick without ed shots or orals, then in week 6 add test e or cyp, stop the sus250 in week 8. by the time the longest ester of the sus starts to diminsih, the test e or cyp will kick in and you are good to go. and i can get sus just as cheap as anything else so it makes sense for me. only my 2 cents of course. everyone has different goals and opinions. STEELE
    Last edited by Steele; 12-29-2004 at 09:29 PM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    sust is good stuff IMO, if taken correctly.

i def. enjoyed the sust. and the girls appreciate it too

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What everybody said about the blood levels is the reason most hate it....I like it..

most are sick of talking about it..... that graph sums it up anyway

AG5678 is offline Member
    most are sick of talking about it..... that graph sums it up anyway
    it does Sust 250 kicks A**

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    sust i more expensive than one esther test? strange...susta is cheap as hell in Germany, like omnadren . May be it s the fact, that everybody buys that **** in their holidays, in Egypt or Tunisia. You ll pay about a buck a phial...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    sust i more expensive than one esther test? strange...susta is cheap as hell in Germany, like omnadren . May be it s the fact, that everybody buys that **** in their holidays, in Egypt or Tunisia. You ll pay about a buck a phial...

eport is offline Associate Member
    to each his own

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Sustanon, milligram for milligram, has a better effect than Testosterone enanthate, cypionate, and propionate alone..

How is this? If you want to get nit picky about it. Prop is milligram for milligram better than Sust. If you dont believe me check your ester weights. You will see you will get more test in your system with Prop than Sust.

Second, the effect of the four testosterones is time-released so that Sustanon goes rapidly into the system and remains effective in the body for several weeks. Due to the propionate also included in the steroid , Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks...

The problem with Sustanon being "time-released" is that when you have different esters in that compound they each have different points at which they let the actual test into your system. So with that in mind you have to go off the QUICKEST ester release. If you dont you are wasting gear. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. There is no argument with this point. If you wait past EOD you are wasting gear. Once again to validate these claims look at the ester release times and you will see that Prop needs to be shot EOD to benefit from it. Sust has prop in it so you need to shoot it EOD.

Sustanon has a distinct androgenic effect which is coupled with a strong anabolic effect. Therefore it is well suited to build up strength and mass. A rapid increase in body strength and an even increase in body weight oc-cur..
    Doesnt ALL tests do this??? If not you got bunk gear. LOL.

Athletes who use Sustanon report a solid muscle growth since it results in less water retention and also aromatizes less than either testosterone enanthate or cypionate. Indeed many bodybuilders who use testosterone and fight against distinct water retention and an elevated estrogen level prefer Sustanon over other long-acting de-pot testosterones.
    Doesnt Sust have the longest estered test there is mixed in there???

I dont see why everyone here is so heads over heals in love with Sust? TEST IS TEST IS TEST.

If you want to shoot EOD use Prop. You will get more actual Test in your system and its cheaper. AND ITS CHEAPER!

If you want to keep stable blood levels with less injections then go with Cyp and Test E.

If you want to keep stable blood levels with less injections then go with Cyp and Test E, but you want a kickstart to eh? You dont want to wait 4 weeks for the Test to kick in. THen start off with this:

Prop wk1-4
    Test E wk 1-10

There ya have it the Sust debate. I think alot of newbies get brought into this great idea that Sust is this "SUPER TEST". Hell I used to think the same thing. It sounds cool with all the different esters and you would think you would get a better deal out of it but you wont. It's more exspensive and its a bitch to keep your blood levels stable.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    sust i more expensive than one esther test? strange...susta is cheap as hell in Germany, like omnadren. May be it s the fact, that everybody buys that **** in their holidays, in Egypt or Tunisia. You ll pay about a buck a phial...
    Its different overseas than in the US bro.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats really funny is how some people think that Sustanon actually has some sort of advantage over a single estered Testosterone ...

If you really want to make a point tell one advantage a multi-estered compound has over a single estered one. When it come to bodybuilding. Since we are not talking about HRT here. Well anyways lets see the list..

I like the post Stout1..

Sust mg for mg has less of an affect then a single ester test, why all those esters in there weigh something 250mg of sus is actually what like 150-175mg of test after you take out ester weight?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I just don't like paying so much for it.
    $4/amp Keriachi sust....thats too much bro?? **** thought i was getting a deal for the past few yrs.
    it cost less then $1 amp if you go to pakistan...i dont see where price would be an issue

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    It wouldn't matter if people would just man up and shoot ED to maintain blood levels. Hell I shoot Enan EOD because in reality two times a week will cause fluxuation even with Test E. Not a ton but hey if you're going to put down a couple hundred bucks on a cycle why wouldn't you get 105% out of it? Seems stupid to let any go to waste because you're afraid of a little pin prick.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Were is all the Sust lovers now?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I still like sust.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I still like sust.
    Why? What does it have that is so special?

inevitable is offline Member
    it was 4 different esters

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Inevitable are you replying to Axe's comment on what makes it so special??? Why? What does it have that is so special?? Heres what it all comes down to....

How does 4 different Testosterones with differnt esters make it any more effective than a single estered Testosterone . Answer it doesnt! Not one bit of an advantage! And trying to argue that it is superior just show that that a person doesnt know how this works.. Its the same as saying Testosterone Cypoinate is more effective than Testosterone Enanthate .

If you can get Sustanon cheap or it is all you can get there is nothing wrong with taking it. I have used it before with good results. But to think it is the best testosterone on the market is a joke. Its no better than any other, nor is it any worse.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    Were is all the Sust lovers now?
    i grow better off sust..period..i have been at this since 1987..i have used every form of test made..eneth,suspension,prop,cyp,and even sten which im sure some of you dont even know about..sust gives me the best results for bulking.thats my reason...trial and error.until you have run them all then all your doing is paraphraseing what you have read..that is ignorant.everyone reacts different to different esters.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    True or use sust E3D and the days inbetween shoot prop... Still if you are shooting ED anyway.. Just shoot plain old prop. I dont get why this has to come up every few months, and some one demands us to tell him why we are not fans of sust. It gets old. For me its annoying as hows my dbol cycle look?
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaa..............

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    it was 4 different esters
    So. Your point is?

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    How does 4 different Testosterones with differnt esters make it any more effective than a single estered Testosterone . Answer it doesnt! Not one bit of an advantage! And trying to argue that it is superior just show that that a person doesnt know how this works.. Its the same as saying Testosterone Cypoinate is more effective than Testosterone Enanthate .

If you can get Sustanon cheap or it is all you can get there is nothing wrong with taking it. I have used it before with good results. But to think it is the best testosterone on the market is a joke. Its no better than any other, nor is it any worse.
    IF USED CORRECTLY

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steele
    i like sus 250. considering the graph that chemical evolution posted it looks fine to me. if you averaged out the LITTLE peaks and valleys you got a pretty good consistent level of test. with the short esters it is a great anabolic to kick start a cycle if you are planning on doing a long cycle (@16 wks or more) or if you are against taking ED shots like prop,tren. certainly safer on the liver than d bol or anadrol for kicking off a cycle too. i have talked to many pros including dave palumbo and he agreed with exactly what i have just stated. test is test, but shorter esters should mean a quicker rise in test levels and not so much bloating in the beginning. taking a 16 wk cycle as an example you would start with sus250 first 8 weeks to get levels high quick without ed shots or orals, then in week 6 add test e or cyp, stop the sus250 in week 8. by the time the longest ester of the sus starts to diminsih, the test e or cyp will kick in and you are good to go. and i can get sus just as cheap as anything else so it makes sense for me. only my 2 cents of course. everyone has different goals and opinions. STEELE
    can't say no more

Thread Information