Thread: ok here we go

doghunter is offline Member

ok here we go

okay not sure if anyone has posted this before but i need all thoughts on this one i hope we are are informed about the coponent t-h line of fina well has anyone ever looked at anything else they make they have a line of this that is COMPONENT® E-H this is test prop could i not make prop out of this the same way i do my tren .

Component® E-H Implants are recommended for use in heifers weighing 400 pounds or more for improved growth promotion and feed efficiency. Each cartridge belt holds 20 doses of implants. Each dose of 8 pellets contains a total of 200 mg testosterone propionate USP, plus 20 mg estradiol benzoate.

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    There is a method for what your talking about although it differs from how you make your tren , because you also have another step to take to get the estradiol out of the mixture also. Its on the board here somewhere on how to make it...check the Anabolic Lab Forum.

if anyone has had any hands on with this let me know but i look through the conversions forum for now

so i would use a Estrogen Solubilizer to remove it from the prop do u guys think this would work i can not find out how to do it anywhere

Thread Information