ExSciGuy is offline Junior Member

Alcohol and roids

I've been planning to run a cycle of test e, deca , and winny at the end for a while now and I just realized my spring break is going to come in during week 6 of the cycle. I know drinking beer will increase estrogen levels. I'm thinking about injecting right before break which will get me through the week and hopefully I can find somewhere to pump down in jamaica. Also, my buddy that drinking will kill a persons test levels. I don't know how true that is. Do you guys have any suggestions or info about boozin on juice? Any info will be much appreciated.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Really bad for your liver especially on cycle.

~SC~

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup. hold off on it if you are serious.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Yup. hold off on it if you are serious.
    what he said. Just start the cycle after spring break man, aint worth the risks involved. Plus a week of not lifting will **** you over

sensaispike is offline Member
    if drinking is that important to you than you should not be doing roids.... just wait untill fall semester..... i know how it is i am a college student as well. i was going to run a cycle this spring semester but it was being away from the gym for a week that is going to make me wait untill fall semester... so i desided to just hold off on the juce untill fall... however i am giving up the boozs and going to eat like a mad man... i figure if we are spending all this time traning and worring about diet, than we should not be going out and getting trashed all the time....Because we would just be wasting our time and hard work... i look at it this way.... i like going out and getting drunk but i like the idea of being huge and compeating a whole lot more... just the way i look at it, good luck...

L8ter...

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Bro one night of fun aint worth the gains you could of had. If you do go drinking, make sure to stay hydrated the whole night and drink a ****load of water before bed.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Just don't drink be smart. Gear aint the best on your liver and alcohol isn't the best either. So think about it.. (Hold off on the alcohol you will be better off)

Do some research there are all kinds of posts with this question.

GB

ExSciGuy is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, I really did myself in here. My buddies and I have plans to make an order real soon and I've already dropped over a grand on this vacation. I mean If it came down to it I suppose I could choose not to drink and just slam a bunch of chicks. That'd def make up for it. It sucks that I paid for an all inclusive trip where I have an open bar everyday but doing this is more important. I've done some searches and I haven't really found much of anything. If you guys know of any links or anything please let me know. Thanks for the info though guys.

sensaispike is offline Member
    if you have allready payed for your trip than just save your juce for later, it has a really long half life, that is it will not go bad any time soon....

L8ter...

im sure boozeing and drugs is probrably gonna bite you the end for sure when your on.....its best to get the most of the cycle, than not to get the results you want or end up dead

Thread Information