Rich1498 is offline New Member

Shelf life of the juice

I sucked all 10 cc's into individual suringes. I started the cycle and was breaking out way too much and that has never happend to me while taking Enanthate . Anyways I placed them in my closet and they have been sitting there for 4 months. I wanted to make sure since the supplement was not in the bottle, it was in the shots. I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, I just want to make sure it was still ok to take before I started them again. Thanks

t-money is offline Member
    Why did you preload the syringe with all 10cc's in the first place? It will probably be alright, but I have never heard of this before.

T

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I know a guy that pre loads his cycles too...Never understood why he does it but it hasn't hurt him.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    but for how long can they sit in the shots for without hampering the sterility of them. It's all ready not very sterile if he is breaking out pretty badly and he's nvr done that before...

is this a different brand than before??

Rich1498 is offline New Member
    I broke out the 2nd week I started the cycle and I was withdrawing the supplement from the bottle. I figured since it wasn't Brovel or Tornel labs which tipically looks dirty that I wouldn't break out. This brand is Europa Quality Labs, very very clean. I still broke out, So I pulled the rest of the cc's out and put them into 3 seringes, because I "quit" and hid them in my closet. It has been 5 months now, can I still use them?

Thread Information