jsimon is offline Associate Member

Help On Steroids

I had bad acne, and was on the acutance cycle for 6 months got rid of my acne if i were to do steroids would it give me acne since my already sealed?
    Last edited by jsimon; 12-30-2004 at 10:23 AM.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You can't come on here asking for a good place to get roids! edit your post before a mod spots it

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Stick around, read some shi^ and make some friends that should take care of all the above.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    18 it too young. You are still growing and steroids have been known to close the growth plates in adolescents. I would definitely wait until at least 21. At 18 your test levels are as high as they ever will be in your life. You should have no problem growing by eating properly and exercising intensely. Perhaps you should start in the diet forum.

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    I have taken a cycle of pro-hormones? would i be ok from that?

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsimon
    I had bad acne, and was on the acutance cycle for 6 months got rid of my acne if i were to do steroids would it give me acne since my already sealed?
    Also where is a good place to get roids I am 18 very uneducated i know about the side effects but what is the most safe one?
    if you are prone to acne than you will probably be prone to even more with gear.

18 you should be training naturally with the amount of test all ready running through your body. you do them this early and forget about reaching your natural potential - you'll shut your growth plates, so you won't grow any taller - you'll shut down your natural production of test , which may cause a dependency on test therapy later on in life - way to young bro, eat eat eat and eat some more you will grow trust me.

uneducated that's worse than being 18 bro. Research your stuff before you do anything.

and as for roids, i thought this site was about pottery and knitting tips...i'm so confused now

Thread Information