killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member

serious question - keep eating or stop cycle?!!

Ok, im on my first cycle. I still have 3 weeks left.

I have gained alot of weight, I dont like how I look now. I have gained fat in my face, chest, and stomac, just about everywhere.

I have also made good gains i believe. Never benched 315 but now i can do 350+.

Can I continue my cycle and start cutting now???

I am on test e (500mg) and eq(400mg).

those will help me stay anabolic , I will eat very high protien, low carb and low fat.

I have been eating alot of fat and my diet before this cycle was very clean and much lower calories.

I think i have a very slow metabolism, Im always full and bloated.(also, i dont take big ****s, its like it may sit in my stomac for too long.)

Please help, i dont know what to do.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Congrat on your strenth gains! Please give us a little more info. How many calories per day, how much total weight have you gained, and how long is your cycle? Also, what are you planning for pct?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    How much weight did you put on? Are you planning to turn this cycle into a cutting one?

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    I would finish ur cycle, cause the water weight will go away during pct more than likely

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Congrat on your strenth gains! Please give us a little more info. How many calories per day, how much total weight have you gained, and how long is your cycle? Also, what are you planning for pct?

i was planning on running it 13 weeks.

I dont know the exact calories everyday but i would say 5000? it has not been the same everyday but maybe close, maybe varying from 4k-6k

5-6 meals daily. olive oil usually with 3-4 meals, alot of whey,boneless chicken,hamburger when its in the fridge,fast food sometimes,oatmeal.

I weighed around 265-270 before cycle, i was bulking. Now im up to 315-320!
    I cant believe it, im also 6'5.

I have clomid and nolva(have been taking 10mg daily ed) for pct. I also have tribulus,tribex,zma(started that at night),and 6-oxo.

I want to start cutting, I use to weigh over over 320 with no muscle and dropped 100lbs, 2 years ago, now im back up to around the same weight but I have alot of muscle, also fat.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    How much weight did you put on? Are you planning to turn this cycle into a cutting one?
    I would like to start cutting early.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    alot of people think they are getting alot of calories but if you break down your meals i bet your not getting 5000cal a day..esp in 5 meals.

you say you lost 100lbs 2yrs ago,so im gonna assume you were overweight.but at your height,300lbs doesnt seem to much overweight.but it does sound as if you haven't been training too long thus not building a good foundation before running a cycle...you have put on about 40lbs which is pretty common for a first cycle.you will probably drop 30 of it if not all when you discontinue..i suggest you complete your planned cycle and then pct and then stay off untill you build a good foundation..at your weight you shouldnt need gear to bench 315 lbs.you should be doing that natural.goodluck bro

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Bro, are you saying that you have gained 50 pounds (315 - 265 = 50) in 10 weeks (13 week cycle - 3 weeks of cycle remaining = 10 weeks)? Have you considered L-Dex as it can help with your water retention? Also adusting your calories and adding cardio are other options.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    You could up your cardio/and add some clen for pct. Just my .02c

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    stick to ur original plan, when ppl begin to change things up whilst in their cycle negative things can happen such as increased sides or long term issues, stick to ur cycle plan keep eating but more clean, "hamburgers" arnt clean!! dont worry about the excess weight as u can cut after ur cycle is done (cardio,eating clean)

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    alot of people think they are getting alot of calories but if you break down your meals i bet your not getting 5000cal a day..esp in 5 meals.

you say you lost 100lbs 2yrs ago,so im gonna assume you were overweight.but at your height,300lbs doesnt seem to much overweight.but it does sound as if you haven't been training too long thus not building a good foundation before running a cycle...you have put on about 40lbs which is pretty common for a first cycle.you will probably drop 30 of it if not all when you discontinue..i suggest you complete your planned cycle and then pct and then stay off untill you build a good foundation..at your weight you shouldnt need gear to bench 315 lbs.you should be doing that natural.goodluck bro

So you are saying you think i will lose all my gains???

I thought i had a good foundation, http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...07#post1334107
    thats a link to me, back in may.

well my goal is to do 400. I did 350 easily. I know its not such a big deal because i weigh so much, but I it means something to me.

I can easily get 1000+ cals in one meal by eating half lb hamburger, olive oil, wheat bread, mini pizza. Not clean at all but I have alot of trouble getting alot of cals thru clean foods such as oatmeal.
    Last edited by killagorilla187; 12-30-2004 at 12:32 PM.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187
    So you are saying you think i will lose all my gains???

I thought i had a good foundation, http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...07#post1334107
    thats a link to me, back in may.

well my goal is to do 400. I did 350 easily. I know its not such a big deal because i weigh so much, but I it means something to me.

I can easily get 1000+ cals in one meal by eating half lb hamburger, olive oil, wheat bread, mini pizza. Not clean at all but I have alot of trouble getting alot of cals thru clean foods such as oatmeal.
    put a pic of what you look like now

thick one is offline Associate Member
    your diet is obviously the culprit...use this as a learning experience and finish the cycle out as planned. once pct is over, start doing a.m. cardio, lowering your cals, and getting rid of all that fat you gained while on... you need to really hit the diet section here on ar and learn everything you can. when you learn how to eat, then you'll learn how to grow (the correct way) "mini pizzas, hamburbers, olive oil" as a meal? tells me you really need to study up and hit the diet section...

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro,your eating fats and carbs and alot of them in the same meal...this is a definate NO NO even while bulking

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    put a pic of what you look like now

here is a pic of me in the morning after waking up. Im trying to show my traps, they use to be non-existant. bent over pic.

sorry, im a gorilla (hairwise)

I cant wait to cut, i know I will be happy when I start dropping lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails serious question - keep eating or stop cycle?!!-herebulker.jpg   serious question - keep eating or stop cycle?!!-me-dog-head.jpg  
    Last edited by killagorilla187; 12-30-2004 at 07:06 PM.

AG5678 is offline Member
    nice transformation got any more pics of what you look like now?

heres one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails serious question - keep eating or stop cycle?!!-bulkymikey-0024.jpg  

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Bro finish out your cycle and bulk to the max but clean. Worry about cutting later. You will drop alot of water after your cycle anyways which will make a notacable difference. I'm sure you'll feel much better after you drop that water. Your bodyfat isn't that bad right now. It's winter, what do you care. You have a ton of time for that summer body

AG5678 is offline Member
    yea nice transformation. Yea it would be a good idea to cut but wait until you finish your cycle.

Thread Information