sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

Question wot could i use instead of sust250??

hey guys i've had a couple of cycles using sust250, i was wondering if any one has any ideas of wot else i could use in my next cycle instead of sust250 that would give me good solid muscle gains.

Ravi is offline Junior Member
    I don't mean to flame but i would start witht the research button.

i;ve done some research but i'm still unsure, i would like to take something instead of sust250 but with the least side effects you have any ideas?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I havnt seen too many people that actually prefer a blend of testosterones over any other single estered testosterone . Just pick one they are all the same and cheaper.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    just go with test-e, deca , d-bol if u want, this is a prty cheap bulking cyc and it looks like u've done a few cyc already

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    replace sus with test-enthenate

t-money is offline Member
    TestE and kick-start with 4 weeks of Prop if ya want. Throw some Deca in if this is a bulker otherwise EQ is good for solid size gains.

T

is it true though that single ester tests have more side effects than a blend of them all that u have in sust

inevitable is offline Member
    Test E , 4 weeks of dbols , 2-4 weeks of prop and some EQ... thats wat im runnin starting monday!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    is it true though that single ester tests have more side effects than a blend of them all that u have in sust

No offense but what you just said is completely untrue. If anything it is the opposite. Just do a search on Sustanon Flu and read the hundreds of posts of people getting sick due to flucuating blood levels. The only thing that causes more sides is unstable blood levels, There isnt any advantage to any ester besides half life. ANd thinking this only shows that a person doesnt understand how it works.

If you really want to get technical Testosterone Propoinate injected on a daily basis will yeild less side effects.

If you have some information that prooves me wrong, feel free to share. I wouldnt make too many comments like that or give advise if you dont know how this stuff works.

I have no problem with Sustanon. I have used it with good success but only a Newbie thinks that "SUSTANON" is a superior form of testosterone delivery.

Thread Information