Thread: ripping cycle?

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member

ripping cycle?

Hey bros got a qustion, what do you think would be the best ripping cycle to do? My workout partner is 6'2" 215lbs. around 10 to 12%bf and he has never done a cycle, he is on a good diet and does cardio every morning as far as a cycle goes what would you recommend him take he wants to get really ripped.

thanks for any info.

I told him I'd ask you guys because I knew you all would know.

georgie24 is offline Member
    concentrate on nutrition not drugs. now if you asked how do i hold on to muscle while stripping fat thats a different aproach..

where do you want to start?

saluu is offline Banned

guy in previoius post is right

diet a stsrict diet and cardio 1 hr everyday will keep you in good shape and you will get bodyfat even lower but if he is stuck on using gear for sure to tell you the truth gear is not good for cutting up i like clentbutrol or eca stacks and lipo 6 but nothing beats a good diet and cardio. now steroid wise if you have bodyfat lower than 12 percent tell your body get into the 10's bodyfat wise if you wanna see veins take eq however increases appetite as well and tren acetate is good well make you leaner and harder and does reduce bodyfat as well, winny or anavar both are great steroids for cutting up i like anavar better but can't go wrong with anything and masteron is also good too and is underrated steroid when it comes to cutting.

the most basic and cheap cycle is eq and winny this will make dramatic difference in leaning you out and easy to maintain after ward s as well.

another cycle is winny and tren and eq

expensive cycle would be anavar , tren , masteron i like this one but expensive

now for supplements which i think a better than steroids for cutting clen , eca ephedrine caffeine and asprin or yombine . and throw in stacker 2 or lipo 6 with that to see results. later salubut again nothing beats doing it naturally
    diet and cardio keep calories low protein high and carbs low and do cardio then watch low bodyfat equals veins and abs are visible as well . you can use all the steroids you want such as eq to see veins but if you dont have the genentics or heditary your not necessarily going to see veins .

georgie24 is offline Member
    i think this guy wants a all-in-one pill or drug to get ripped. i would say if your bud is advanced and knows pct ect then dabble with gear to spare mass.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    tell him to drop 500-750 calories from his maintenance diet
    do cardio first thing in the morning on empty stomach
    eat carbs early in the day
    clen 120mcg per day half in the morning, half during lunch
    1-12 test prop 75mg everyday* **
    1-10 tren 50mg everyday* **
    1-12 0.10mg nolva everyday **
    drink lots of water
    flaxseed oil

* this is obviously not a noobster cycle
    ** pct advice assumed
    Last edited by Fit2bLarge; 12-29-2004 at 08:56 PM.

eport is offline Associate Member
    i am about to go on a 10 weeker of test prop and winny but like these guys said diet and training is the key you have too start with a base and that is your diet and traning commitment. in my opinion i would tell him to do a cycle like this

wk 1-10 test prop 75mg/ed
    wk 6-10 winny
    pct

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by eport
    i am about to go on a 10 weeker of test prop and winny but like these guys said diet and training is the key you have too start with a base and that is your diet and traning commitment. in my opinion i would tell him to do a cycle like this

wk 1-10 test prop 75mg/ed
    wk 6-10 winny
    pct
    agreed, no need for tren and masteron for your first cycle. Im on a 14 week prop/winny cycle and loving it!

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member
    thanks for all the info. the guy has done pretty good already a year and a half ago he weighed over 300lbs and fat and he dropped down to 180lbs, right now me and him are bulking and he's went up to 215lbs. but he always keeps asking me about doing a cycle he said even after losing all that weight he would have a little lose skin on the belly but pretty ripped and I think by the way he talks he wants to be freaky ripped. that's why I asked you guys, I knew you all would know and I appreciate it, I know the diet and cardio are the main things whether bulking or ripping without a good diet its all a waist of time. thanks again bros,

Thread Information